Reviews for Passionate Seduction
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Haha! Great imagery hun! LOVE it! :)
xcreamchip chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
you made me wanna cry T-T

NOO, why delete? This sounded like such a good story!

and it seems that you're a very good author ...

ugh -.- Noo, does that you don't have the story anymore?

haven't even SAVED IT? somewhere?

I'm sorry you had to delete it
ChantelVictoriaM chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
This story really sounded good, and I was really looking foward to reading it, Im sorry that you had to delete it.
Breakin' Dishes chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
I am far too lazy to log in, but if you wish to get back to me my pename is Breakin' Dishes :)

I took forever to read this, i think its cause i saw it had been updated but knew, either it wasn't going to be updated forever or it was what it turned out to be a letter of apology :)

I do remember this as one of the best stories i'd read, it was new intresting and different, and even now as i have completely changed shippings i remember it as something i would have still read :)

I just wanted to make a request, because im not sure if you still have all the chapters you wrote previously, you know before you deleted it and began re-writing, but i think it would be nice for you to upload them, i dont know maybe its not your thing but i would really like to read over it once more.

Well theres my request :)

xx
sassyangel24 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
awsome
marri chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
can i say when you write its really like no other you have this perspective where you become like a professional writer or have you? Is there something your not sharing?

well anyways i wish you the best too and thanks for explaning to us why you left and well good luc with you other stories!
Dkd13 chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Wow, ready anf, long time no see! haha

I understand where you're going away with this. I stopped reading HSM stories a long time ago, mostly because most of the 'talented', and Troypay, writers have left and it does suck to see some of your creative stories plagiarized. *sigh* Most people here don't even know what that word means.

I hope you continue writing for yourself and perhaps I'll see a book from you in the future.

Well, cheers to you!

P.S: Are you going to post what you had finished of Passionate Seduction or was that deleted?
Nameless Love chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Oh Ready... I still love you! I would never, ever consider locking you up in a remote area. Maybe...?

I look forward to reading your Gossip Girl story!
DreamingOfBeingWithYouForeverx chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
*sniffles*

This was one of my favoriest stories.

I'm really really really really (etc.) sad that it's ending.

I swear I was so close to crying.

But I understand that people were taking your ideas.

I really hope that you will continue to write such wonderful stories.

I WILL check out that Gossip Girl story for I am a fan of Gossip Girl too. Which I am glad that you wrote a story for.

And for your penname ANF. Never really got it until you said to say it out loud. I love that story A&F forever :)

-Emily
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
this sucks, but its okay
britt chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
ok so first off... do you enjoy making people cry?

because i am. that right there shows what an incredible writer you are, and why so so so many people wait for your chapters on your stories. You're, incredible, amazing, talented and god so many other words that i cant even type. You live halfway across the world from me, yet, through reviews and replys, we had some form of bond.. you know i've never discussed the word "fuck" as deep with anyone as i did with you. AND since when does google mail reach a max?. honestly. Passionate suduction was... ugh it was just, my guilty pleasure, the light up if i'd had a bad day, one of the few reasons to sit at the computer absorbed in the screen, get taken to a different land where you could picture what troy and sharpay were going through. We never read those fake ass people who stole your ideas... you were the true starter of this.. and we all knew that.

That songs really good by the way:D

we'll have a place in your heart?.. you'll have a place in mine. the place of " that incredible writer that made me believe again in the power of words... oh and also that 'troypay' really isnt all that bad when written good" :P

Not conceded at all , your a great writer... maybe even fantabulous! and thats a word i dont use very often... or at all really. kinda makes me think sharpay?

If any shit head moles come and steal that advice of yours... fanfictioners will gangbash them... yay for internet bullying:)

I'm australian so no.. i'm not clued in... that or im a dumbass?.

Those words, right back at you, maybe 10 times over. The only disappointment you've given us is making fanfiction loose one of the few good writers... and probably gain another "troy and gabriella get married at have 4 kids and live happily ever after" writer. "But you never know when we’ll cross paths again". i hope we do.

Your amazing.

x britt

p.s for old times sake... Fuck
xXchanny-zashleyXx chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
love it so much! cant wait for the 1st chapter
A.ReasonToLive chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Cant wait for the next chapters!

~A
xzashleyxashleyx chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
These are AMAZING!
humdog1995 chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
i love it please continue