Reviews for Without The Countdown
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/12
really like this story
princess-oro chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I love it! And although I'm several years late, this is perfect for the Christmas/New Year's mood I'm in!
DalisaY-17 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Wait - birthday? 0.o (I'm aware though, that the birthdays weren't exactly specified in Wing, sooo )

This is endearing, really. The characterization is lovely, but at the same time, keeps it close to canon that the "development" in their personalities is at an acceptable level. *gives cookies* :D
princessyui chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
What a sweet way to end the year. Very cute.
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Very sweet! Love it!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Oh cuteness wonderfully written cuteness! Great job! I loved it!
Genkai Lady chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Absolutely beautiful. You characterized them perfectly, and the banter was incredibly adorable and wry, just the way I like it! I love your other fics as well, and sadly am too badly rushed right now to review them all properly, so let me say your Gundam Wing fics are my favorite (especially No Ornaments) and I love your writing and hope you keep doing it!
flipped chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
this is the best!
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
T.T

That was SO very cute. I really liked it. I wanna have Heero for MY New Year's Celebration!

*Runa appears, bonks crazy tired female on head and bows*

Runa: Sorry for that. Sleep-deprivation is getting to her. You did very well on your story. There's little to criticize, and the plot was enjoyable. This would work better as a sequel then a stand alone however, simply because, it was a shock to find out they were engaged. I'd like to hear that story first to add some sweetness to this one. Thanks for writing, have a good summer! (If you're starting summer like I am)
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Sweet. It feels In Character for the idea of their adult selves.
PimpMasta Popo chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Dear god, I love Heero and Relena together!
Aeris-Eithne chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
How cute! They're engaged! :) I love that; it was a nice little twist midway through the story. And the last line is so adorable. You write Heero and Relena very well. Good on ya!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Sweet. _ How I love devious little Relena.
Tori-Kit chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
aw that is so cute :P
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This was so cute! I loved it!