Reviews for Catch 22
Sylvan Moon chapter 8 . 6/29
So I read this one, too, instead of playing my latest run of FFVII and didn't regret it. Didn't even stop for lunch and now I'm starving. ;)
ourkitten chapter 8 . 6/18
Cute, ingenious and embarassing! Loved it!
Seor chapter 8 . 3/6
... i may or may not have just read all of this in one go whoops
Seor chapter 5 . 3/6
i fucking love how you write their relationship I LOVE HOW THEY ARGUE AND TALK AND HAVE S-uch great times together
Seor chapter 4 . 3/6
LOL SHIKA
Azile-san chapter 8 . 2/9
THIS IS SO AWESOME AHHH I CAN'T EVEN THE FEEEEEEEEEELS
Danny Bunny chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
Absolutely adorable! And sweet! 3
Yvonne Park chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
AW! That was the cutest story ever! The last chapter was so sweet! I can just imagine Shikamaru and Gaara crying over a baby. So cute! I loved this story! You did a great job with it! :)

-Yvonne
cutieconcon chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
That was beautifully written. I actually thought it was gonna have lemons but then I remembered it's rated t. XD
Anon chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
I'm in love with your prose and I'm only two chapters in. There's such an effortless, understated beauty about it. The characterization is wonderful too and I'm shedding a tear at Shikamaru and Temari's chemistry. I'm so glad you've completed this story!
vivienne99 chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
I love this
ElricKeyblade chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
This...is one of the absolute best ShikaTema fanfictions I have ever read.

Everything about this was absolutely WONDERFUL. How in-character it was, the nice little character introspections, the sweetness of their relationship, the way their relationship began...not to mention how you managed to have the perfect blend of humor and seriousness available in every chapter. (No, seriously, I had to keep from busting out laughing every chapter!)

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful piece. This is definitely going on my favorites. Keep up the GREAT work!
Misery Lotus chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
Thank you so much for writing this story!
IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.
BEAUTIFUL!
THANK YOU!
Nekocin chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
This was really a fun ride! Thank you for writing and sharing this. The whole bantering was my favorite. They sound soooo like THEM and something that they could've done.
NanahoAkimoto chapter 8 . 8/10/2014