Reviews for Catch 22
Fatal Mars chapter 8 . 9/15
I really love this I didn't know what I would be getting myself into from the summary. you have a quirky way of writing and it makes the character insight straight forward and the dialog amazing. I really appreciate the time and effort that was put into this story!
Amme92 chapter 8 . 9/7
I absolutely loved this
Lucy chapter 8 . 8/23
Sobbing my eyes out
Borulover10 chapter 8 . 7/15
Ohh god, lover it
StoryArchive2020 chapter 1 . 5/12
This is it guys. This is it. Everyone else put your pens down. What is even the point of writing or reading any other Shikamaru-Temari stories. Let's go home. This is canon. It's over. Mic drop.
StoryArchive2020 chapter 8 . 5/12
This is it guys. This is it. Everyone else put your pens down. What's even the point of writing or reading any other Shikamaru-Temari stories. Let's go home. It's over. This is canon. Mic drop.
StoryArchive2020 chapter 3 . 5/12
Wow, just wow. I'm on chapter three and I just want to say thank you for taking the time to write this. I feel like I just took a book off the shelf of my local library. It's been really refreshing to read prose of this level. I appreciate all the authors who take the time to contribute their stories, but it feels so good when you come across something that feels so we'll done. I wish you all the best in your endeavors. Thank you
Lucy chapter 8 . 10/29/2019
I have no words that I can articulate as to how much I loved this. Thank u for writing this. It's beautiful and I'm kinda ugly crying so thanks I LOVED IT
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2019
I just love it
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 3 . 8/25/2019
That last line was just perfect ;)
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 2 . 8/25/2019
absolutely brilliant writing - I am in awe :)
laelruin chapter 8 . 8/19/2018
Awe! The feelz! Spectacular story, it was quite the entertaining adventure and worth all of it in the end. ;)
L
Edelweisss chapter 8 . 1/10/2018
How did I just discover this story ? You handled their relations like a boss, it's everything i wanted, the problems of their relationship (locations, families, duty etc) were addressed the bestest way, I really loved your solution, couldn't have been better. Shikatema perfectly handled, believable, intelligent, in characters, well written ! Thank you so much for this fic, for the time you took writing it ! Shikatema feels !
aquahaloninja chapter 8 . 12/18/2017
Amazing . Loved it.
donutlovestea chapter 8 . 11/11/2017
I teared up when kankurou hugged her and when Gaara cried upon seeing his niece! Beautiful story thank you