Reviews for Endurance
Wow beautifully done!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
NAWWWWWWWWWWWWW AWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTEEEEEEEEE
milpogsgrl chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I was going to be disappointed in this because it was a oneshot, but I tell you I had the biggest grin on my face at the end. What else can I say? You're awesome.
Nival Vixen chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Loved it, brilliant and all that.

There's really not going to be any more? *head!desk*

I'm so damned intrigued about how it will end up, exactly how Nicholas will fulfill the prophecy - will Ginny and Draco have to die to save him so Voldemort can make the same mistake again? Or will he do it when he's older and grown up in a world that's ruled by Death Eaters?

Anyway... Lovely sequel, and it was very well written! :)
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Made me cry :)
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This was just a great closure to "Hope"! :)
Ria Lee chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
i want to see how nicholas saves the wizarding world.:D

xoxo

RiaLee
Random Reader Person chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
AW this is just too cute!
silverpenguin11 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
aw...i love this sequel as well as hope. i wish you would write another sequel to this detailing draco's and ginny's son and their future life.
hpangel chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Thank goodness for persistant fans huh CB? I'm glad you decided to write a sequel. It was perfect and now I have closure. You're wonderful. :)
Jesse's Querida chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Perfection! I read this fic ages ago, and remembered that I loved all of the imagery and character development (and, ok, I just adored the whole thing!) and stumbled across it and decided to read it again! I cried, I laughed, I swooned...and all within a few minutes in this chapter (okay, this epilogue/spinoff/oneshot sequel) alone! You're a fantastic writer, and I know that you probably get that a lot, but I really mean it! Your characters are in character the entire fic, it's not overly fluffy or gloomy, but realistic, and the plot is NEAT and ORIGINAL!I've probable already reviewed this fic last time, so sorry for boring you in my repetitive reviews, but anyways, keep on writing excellently! Bon chance! (not that you'll need it ;D)
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Aw! Draco is such a sweet man! I wish I had a man like him...*pouts* I love it, so you can scratch out my begging in the Epilogue for Hope *grins* Considering I had indeed found the sequel:D

I loved it chapter! :D:)

Now to wake up my mum *sighs* And get to work by 3:00pm *grumbles*

Julie:)
midnitefaeri chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
i am so glad you didn't make voldemort kill them, i might just have to kill you then... lol

luved it
Georgenia chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
are there more sequls to come?
Sareh chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I was so happy to see a review for Hope saying that you've got a sequel posted up. Even though Endurance has a much more melancholy tone (in contrast to the lovely giddy-ness that was present in Hope) and is bursting with Ginny's worries and tension, I absolutely adore it. Maybe because it's somehow comforting to realise how D&G can cope in such stark circumstances.. 'tis most probably the incurable romantic in me that hopes that can be true in real life. Anyways, whatever it is, I very much enjoy reading the tragic aspects to your D&G stories. (Draconis and Ginevra being a story I just finished reading earlier today). The mixture of such hope mingled with despair and tragedy is handled so beautifully and elegantly that I have to make myself remember that these are fanfics that I'm reading.

Just another thought - I love your caption in the Summary for Endurance. I was quite puzzled when I first read it, but after reading Endurance there is a certain right-ness to it that makes it almost feel like it encapsulates the whole one-shot within it.