Reviews for Restless
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I loved how you tied in the lion and the tamer as Link and Zelda. Really, a perfect match. Good job!
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
nice!
trevor19 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Superb story, love your writing. Thanks for a great read!
D-chi chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
This was cute. Haha, I can tell you played Twilight Princess from the use of the name Snowpeak (as opposed to Snowhead in Majora's Mask), the description of that first green armored monster, and the fact that Link pretty much uses the Ending Blow to finish it off.

I loved that game.

And the way you described Zelda's love was beautiful. Although you almost made it sound like he died in the end... haha. God job.
SnowCrystal chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Your summary for this is really good and the way you describe with metaphors fits in well with the ending _

How is this cliched? I don't recall ever reading about a story about Link's free spirit...
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
That was so lovely! I love your style and choice of words.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
(APPLAUSE!) It's not cliched, it's just everyone loves a good Zelda/Link pairing! (in my opinion) Excellent story, I love how descriptive you are. Amazing job!
Ingie chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Hey it's me! I was too lazy to log in, lol.

Where to begin... I absolutely loved this! It's short, but beautiful and so poetically done... the ending was just perfect. My interest never wavered for a minute, and I felt my heart go out to both Link and Zelda. You captured them both so perfectly. Awesome job, Hyrule Master.
pinguinolatino chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This was great. The lion and the tamer thing, the great descriptions, everything was well done. :)
horsie890 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
You're an awesome writer. I love how this works for almost any Zelda game.