Reviews for Let It Snow
thesoniczone11 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Well, in Riku's defense... ketchup and mustard are condiments...
Dusk in the Wind chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh Heartless Eatin' Lovely Lillies yes!

Riku quoting 'Christmas Story' FTW!

"It was, soap...poisoning!"
- Daydream Blind Ralphie

XDDD I loved this! Oh, dang Riku pink undies and... dude. xd

HAHA! Tutu, someone should draw a pic for that!
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
The Song the Animal I've become fits Riku well but poor guy Sora Finally got one up on him! Ha XD
Izzyv1o chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
cute. very cute. Poor Riku... it's his fault, though, for not believing in Santa! 8 )

I really liked it!
raron2ride chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
-is unable to get back into her seat from laughing-

seriously...this is so funny! i especially liked those little bits of...wisdom...that riku had told sora. The best part is, this is all so in character, i wouldn't have been surprised if sora started randomly yelling at riku, saying how...certain events kept him off the nice list.

but seriously. this is an awesomeful story.

-faves-
hanakitsunechan7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
HA! Riku just got owned! And now he has to wear a pink tutu, heheh. Kyuu! ..
xerrex chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
hahahahahahahahahaha*inhale-exhale* hahahahaha! that was so nice! and funny! haha, make more!
shadowneko003 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
hahahahahah*coughcoughcough*hahahahaa. that was a GREAT story to read. *adds to fav*
Tatikara chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
.. omfg. XD

First of all: your dialogue is amazing. Everything flows together perfectly and I can definitely imagine them saying almost everything you wrote. It's hard to find someone who can manage to keep things so in character; I know I can't. Your sense of humor is great, too - I was giggling throughout the whole piece. Especially the condoms part, lmao. Sora, you dork

Even if it's not a Kairiku ( D: ), it was ADORABLE. I'm favoriting this without a doubt, and I can't wait to read more from you :]
Silent Dove chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Omg rotfl! Great Christmas story!
Startix-Master of the NoLess chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
FUN-AY. The condoms thing was the best part of the story. Great work!
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
hahaha that was funny great story
Vampyra142001 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
LMFAO! That was hilarious!
FinalFormSora chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
This story was great! It was well-written and really funny.
cheeky doggie chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
-gasps for air- My word that is freaking funny! D Hehe, suffer Riku! ] That was funny, how he just killed the moment between Sora and Kairi with his singing. One would think it was on purpose..._

Tidus and Wakka's reaction to snow was funny, and exactly what I'd expect from islanders like them. "it's like...the rain...froze..." :D Great job with this story! Who cares if its late, its still funny as hell xD -faves-