Reviews for A Solstice Karrde
Lexi chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
One of the best ones I've read so far. PLEASE write some more? :)
braceface freak chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this already! I'm horrified! Anyway I loved this utterly and completely! You're a great writer! You should write more, most definitely! I love your way of describing action!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
nice... oh to be a fly on the wall for that chat.
MissPennyworth chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This story is the raspberry whipped cream on top of my visit to the Karrde candy store. What a lovely vignette - the best of all possible, probable worlds, in which Shada and Karrde are soulmates... You so nicely captured the idea that Karrde, so reserved and self-controlled, is surprised (or even dumbfounded) by the tenderness Shada elicits from his nature. Would it be exageration to say that caring for her reawakens a dormant part of his nature, makes him whole?
Sweetdeath04 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Aw how cute! Love to see you keeping with the tradition of ass-kicking hair accessories!

In all seriousness, great fic! There isn't enough Karrde/Shada around! I added this fic to my Karrde/Shada C2- I hope you don't mind!

Brilliant story! Karrde can be so protective- it's really sweet!

Nice!

Sweetdeath04
elven-cat2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Very nice tale you got here. Not only did you use some under utilized characters (I actually had to go look up Shara on Wookiepedia) but you actually described the situation in a way that I could visualize the event. Shada comes across as very deadly almost to the scale of Mara Jade. Very nice, even if you leave this as a one-shot!