Reviews for Here's to the Night
AUehara chapter 1 . 4/11
That is so bittersweet and pretty! Too bad they are both in another relationship. I think they should ditch the others and stay together xD

.AUehara
Minako-Akemi chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
wow! this is one of the best kenkeru's I've ever read, it would be great if you continued it but i completely understand if you don't want to. Poor Ken really poor Ke.

It's so sad to se so little fics of this beautiful couple well I have to go.

nice story, keep writting

byee
MizuTsuki17 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
how sad!
Thieves-of-Sonsuzlok chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Artemis: Brilliant.

Loki: Angsty, but not too much.

Sonsuz: I love Kenkeru, yet there's so little of it.

And oh, how I detest Miyako and Daisuke...(mumbles: basterds...)

Apollo: Top notch, very well written.
Delete This Account You Wanker chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Beautiful! I loved it and it was so wonderful! And yet so sad that they couldn't dump their dates and date each other. Oh, well. Lovely anyways!
Tyleet27 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Darling, on the off chance that you still remember this fic and you arent working on anything else at the moment, you should totally continue this. Please some sappy yet angsty Ken/Takeru fluff? Please? Maybe some Takeru angsty recalling too, feeling horrible about cheating on Daisuke and betraying Miyako...about how he falls in love with Ken...Oh please? It was *so* good, and I really dont want it to be over...
In the Darkness We Are All Alone chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
It is really beautifully done. I love it. You should write a sequel!
digigirl-izumi chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
*o* koolness...me likiez very very much... so sad...poor ken-chan... *givez u plushiez* _
snowflke chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
great!
Slashyme chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Uhh! I like this fic. Poor Ken *sniff*
Alias chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Geez, if it wasn't bad enough that I already cry everytime I heard that song because of graduation. Daikeru, Kenkeru. . . dude, that's too cool! This is just the awesomest story and perfectly fitting to the song. Which I happen to have on loop right now. So I should really finish up this review before I start sobbing again. .
Kymaera chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
You know, the whole time I thought that the "you" was going to be Daisuke. I don't know quite why; I guess I've been brainwashed by all the Kensuke fics that are out there. *grins* I love this, though. And the little twist at the end. Did you write it so people would think it was Daisuke, or did you just write it and decided to let your (devoted) readers make up their own minds? Either way, it was wonderfully written. I think, if I were signed in, this would go on my favorites list. So I guess I'm off to sign in and copy and paste the storyid into my Favorite Stories list before ff.n shuts down on me once more and deprives me of my daily dose of fanfiction. Oh, and while I'm here, please tell me you're going to post the next chapter of "Untouched and Alive" soon. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait to find out what's going to happen.
Rae1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
That was bittersweet. An excellent fic, very touching.
smee-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
That song was so fitting... I have wee tears prickling my eyes _;; *sniffle* It was really bitter-sweet and well-written. I don't usually like fics that are in first person POV, but this was super-lover-ly... (Editing in case people are reading reviews ahead cos its a surprise!) "So here’s to the night, ?. Here’s to the night that no one can take away. Here’s to /our/ night." That line was just poetically, fittingly (with song and fic) beautiful! *glomps* Write more, okies?
account gone chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
*gasp* I wasn't expecting Ken and takeru...and takeru to be with daisuke...hehe. It was soooo cool :) Great job ;)