Reviews for On The Inside
aethlab chapter 1 . 3/15
The concept was absolutely beautiful and it was a definite eye-opener. I especially adore the quote at the end; it gave the story a unique charm- made the intended message clearer. Great job! I hope you continue to create more wonderful stories
Some spelling errors but the message delivered through the text is a very good one and vital for all people who aren't confident in themselves. Pat on the back for that, well done.
ZillahLily chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Ah. that was honestly one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. you are amazing!
green berry chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
i loathe society's view on beauty... hermione wasn't the prettiest with bushy hair and buck teeth at least to society but her mind was more beautiful than all the other society bints put together... i can quite relate to how she felt, the pressure... the barmy bints like eventually become old hags and thus what exactly is beauty...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Beautiful
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Loveee it !
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
That last bit was really beautiful! I want to frame it!
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awwwwe :)
River in Egypt chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Awwww, so sweet. Well done

M
plainjane00 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
good read, thanks for sharing. :)
kei chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
selma hayek lol. with an e. and grammatically. " she looked set to reacquaint her palm with the skin of his cheek. " might work slightly better
070 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Ohh, you had me squealing all over the place like the insane fangirl I am. THAT WAS ADORABLE. A classic example of Draco "pulling Hermione's pigtails" because he is madly in love with her, haha.

Why doesn't this happen in real life? D:
Ivoryshell chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I love this story...I read it once before and have spent weeks and weeks on this site trying to find it again. Yah, mission accomplished! This is one of my top five Hermione/Draco Fics ever!

And I read a lot of DMHG fanfiction :p
So this is love chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Well done! I laughed hysterically at Seamus turning into a leprechaun. Adorable story all together
Katty.164 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008