Reviews for On The Inside
green berry chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
i loathe society's view on beauty... hermione wasn't the prettiest with bushy hair and buck teeth at least to society but her mind was more beautiful than all the other society bints put together... i can quite relate to how she felt, the pressure... the barmy bints like eventually become old hags and thus what exactly is beauty...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Loveee it !
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
That last bit was really beautiful! I want to frame it!
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awwwwe :)
River in Egypt chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Awwww, so sweet. Well done

plainjane00 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
good read, thanks for sharing. :)
kei chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
selma hayek lol. with an e. and grammatically. " she looked set to reacquaint her palm with the skin of his cheek. " might work slightly better
fireblazie chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Ohh, you had me squealing all over the place like the insane fangirl I am. THAT WAS ADORABLE. A classic example of Draco "pulling Hermione's pigtails" because he is madly in love with her, haha.

Why doesn't this happen in real life? D:
Ivoryshell chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I love this story...I read it once before and have spent weeks and weeks on this site trying to find it again. Yah, mission accomplished! This is one of my top five Hermione/Draco Fics ever!

And I read a lot of DMHG fanfiction :p
So this is love chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Well done! I laughed hysterically at Seamus turning into a leprechaun. Adorable story all together
Katty.164 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
i liked this story!
Gwinna chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Aww, that was sweet. With a good message. I like the quote at the end too. Good job as always.
malec feels chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
loved it

"You know how hot it is in there. Well, basically Ron fainted from having that thing around his head, the fumes didn’t help either."
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 6/18/2007