Reviews for Willows Whiten, Aspens Quiver
Karen-Charlene chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
literally jumped when I realized it was Lindsey! I had not been expecting tha was sure it was Catherine!
Well done, great fic! I love your work.
luv0817 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
OMG! I LOVE that poem. The first time I heard it was from Anne of Green Gables and from then on, I was obsessed with it! I even memorized it for a contest in grade school! I had a feeling this was from Lindsey's POV, very nice work!
lisab1986 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Wow, that was really great! The thought that it might be Linds crossed my mind at the very beginning, but I just assumed it was Catherine's POV... I actually had to go back and reread it once I knew it was about Linds! Great work - I really like how you've taken a minor character and managed to write a fantastic fic around her!
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
*claps hands* Bravo! This is an EXCELLENT one shot! I love how it seemed like it was Catheirne, then SURPRISE it's Lindsey...this was REALLY good.

I'm adding to to my favs for SURE. Can't wait to read mroe from you.

-Futuremisscsi60
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
very nicely done! as always ;)
katydid13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Very interesting! I didn't pick up that it was Lindsey right away.
BonnieAW chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Wow... I so did not have Lindsey in my mind when I read this.. I really loved it though, I love Lindsey and to read a bit more about her is always good ;-) ( I like what you make of her in you other stories too btw)
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I could have sworn it was Catherine... Very good!