Reviews for A Beautiful Dream
libro5678 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
oh fuck, now I'm crying bucket and look like a total weirdo to those around me. sooo sad :'(
Midnax chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Gasp! Noooo! I was hoping for a miraculous ressurection! TTTTTTT_TTTTTTT But yes... it was wonderful. Makes me want to go and give MY Fighter a big hug. Loved it! 3
Delicate Ice Lilly chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
this made me cry more than the original
promocat chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
poor soubi-this is bittersweet & bought a tear to my !
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
loved it!
BrokenKeyBlade chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
A Beautiful Lie and this one are the best Loveless stories I've read so far. It made me cry! So beautiful...
poluskinha chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I'm hurting so much for Soubi right now, I wish he could have at least more memorable moments living with Ritsuka, but without the crutches and all the bandages. Well, it's the ending you decided...Great story and thank you for taking your time and sharing it with us.

P.S. This is my very first review in anything at all on the Internet, I usually just pass it off...

Anyway, c ya...
kags1581 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I loved it. It almost made me cry but very good ending.
dragonzice chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
aw how bittersweet! T.T great ending! wah!
Kuroi Neko Kami chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
:Tears rolling down face: So godsbedamnedly sweet! I Love it! Meow...!
The Wonder Snowflake chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Wow! Breath taking! And so sad, it really make sme want to cry! Great job, It was so wonderfuly bittersweet

IsuzuForever chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
...beautiful...absolutly beautiful...God, the water works are going now! I still can't believe that you killed him...good god...this was so beautiful *sobs uncontrolablly agian* GOD! It's just so beautiful! *glomps onto you*

Tsubasa-love chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
The sequel was great! It really vleared things up, I'm looking forward to seeing more Loveless stories from you!
Lady Kon Kaidou chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That's two times you've made me cry now, Emmie. I'm going to beat you up. I finished reading your Chibi Vampire book. This was a really good sequel.
Sasskitten chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
There's a button? *Looks and finds it.* OKay found it! *Pushes it then hears a loud meow.* Hey this oh wait it is Soubi's cat. Sorry Ritsuka. *Finds the right button and pushes it.* lol

That was so lovely and you know I was going to say this before but if I would have known that he was going to die I would have bet the cat would have done it. After all he is always triping on the cat. Lol

But really that was amazing. Now I must go and eat. *Walks two feet then trips.* Ow What the. *Sees it is the cat* RITSUKA! lol. *Gets up and hands the cat over to Emily.* Be sure to return the cat to Soubi and watch out he get under your feet. Lol.