Reviews for Surprises
openattheclose chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Another favourite. ] You write Bourne so well, I think. Then again, I haven't checked out your POTC stuff yet.

I love the ending as well, despite its arubtness.
Bristol chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Wowzers! I adore your fanfics, they're incredibly detailed and you have an amazing knack for getting personalities right! I love the idea, it makes a lot of sense and it seems like it could have even happened.

I think the ending was abrupt, but I think it fits it, in an odd, wierd way.

Keep up the awesome work!

Bristol
tinglebop chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I like it. A lot. :D I'd love it if you continued it, either along with the canon plotline or completely deviate. It'd be interesting, I'm sure.

Ally B.
lazaefair chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Beautifully written. I've read this fic before but for some reason I never read the rest of your stuff. Your control of language is amazing; I'm wildly jealous.

Suggestion - maybe you could write a little epilogue of Marie post-death, musing on how her demise was the biggest surprise of all? You could tie it in to Abbott's remark that anyone associated with Bourne is touched by death. That would probably take this fic into the deep dark angst direction, but the Bourne series tends towards that, unfortunately.
scotty chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
beautiful. perfect. just perfect!
linkinparkchick101 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Man, Marie most really love Jason. She knows what a danger he is, but she still stays by his side _

I guess, well, it does feel unfinished, but I don't think there is much you can add.

I wish I had BI! XD
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Yeah I see what you mean about it feeling unfinished but what are you supposed to do about that? I mean she dies 2 seconds later. Can't really help that and I doubt she even felt anything so it's kinda fitting in a way. And I can definitly see Jason reacting like that.
achingankle chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
the way that it leaves you hanging is what is grat about this story. Because you know what happens right after this. Write on!
aliaslover14 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I share the joy of owning BI on dvd as well ( I just got it for my birthday ). Wow what a col idea to write a Borne story on. I also feel like its unfinished, but unfortunately I have no suggestions to give you. I'll put it on my alert list in case you decide to update it.
Darlian chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I actually liked the ending. Abrupt - but reflects what happens to Marie rather well. Showcases her strength as well as her love for Jason, despite the danger he is and always will be.