Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
Zuzu's Petals chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I know this comment is coming almost four years later but this was great, Kelly Mc! Have people stopped writing "Dary" stories? I might have to add my own... Anyway, again this was excellent.
Darx chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
OMFG I LOVE it! WOW! it's so sweet! Ugh I just love. LOVE lol. You should add more, 'cause it's that great!
atruwriter chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Beautiful story. You might get more reviews if you took the restriction against non-signed reviews off. I liked the end, how Danny made a vow that he had no doubts in. It sounded just like him. I could imagine him saying it, doing it! Great job!
redbanker chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Wow what a great story. I hope you write more. I loved your other work as well, I went through it in an afternoon. I still havn't forgiven the writers of Las Vegas for this latest Danny/Delnda debacle. Anyway great work and i hope you write more soon.

b
Lysa-uk chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Just...beautiful. I loved this. I love the whole Danny/Mary relationship and have been kind of, I don't know, upset, about the way they've become on the show. I'm choosing to believe it's just a ploy by the writers to keep people watching until the time they decide to end the show or something, and then they'll get them together. Butt his fic was kind of heartbreaking and sweet and the characterisations were just right and the language was perfect. Thank you for kind of restoring my faith in these two.