Reviews for Maybe Tomorrow
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
*sobs* could do this to me? LOL! ;) this was beautifully written and captured :) great job (even thou i was almost in tears)

Eh...but maybe tomorrow...:D

The Confused One chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
*sobs* NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! OMG! You're KILLING me. I really REALLY want a sequel. I want them fixed. God, this was devistating and... GOD! WAY painful.
GraciePie chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Sad...but wonderfully written. Will there be more? Purty please?
Penn O'Hara chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
OMG! I came into this little piece with the express purpose of contacting you and because I don’t trust ffnet any more with personal messages and you haven’t listed your e-addy on your profile, I could see no other way to contact you other than through a review.

I will review after I tell you why I contacted you. :Your review of my “Splinter” expressed your confusion and I fully understand why you are confused. “Splinter” was written as canon with a little of my AU background thrown into it. Naughty me, but I had to do it. “Cowboys, Pair of Kings” IS still a work in progress. It’s all mapped out and is burgeoning but is not ready yet for posting. “Splinter” happens very much AFTER “Cowboys”. I’m sorry for the confusion but I was working four stories at once and just wanted to get two of them out of the way while ffnet would let me on. I’ve tried for two weeks to get onto ffnet but only succeed spasmodically, like little windows of opportunity open to me briefly before I get the dreaded IE error message, page not available..

Now for the review. It’s going to be very honest, so I might lose a reviewer of my own – YOU – but I want to be honest because I see so much untapped potential here. That story was beautiful, but with some more management and editing it could have been exceptional. You had all of these wonderful, heartbreaking feelings and ideas but didn’t deliver them in a truly story-weaving way. Please don’t hate me when I say, you have the heart for writing but not yet the mechanics or the technical side of it. I’ll probably get flamed by other reviewers and/or your friends for saying this, but I really feel strongly about an exceptional writer not yet developed, but could very well develop exceptionally with some more guidance. Does that keep us friends? I hope so. This is really not meant in a thoughtless, cruel way. This is meant in an encouraging way.

If you want any further encouragement or clarification of what is good in your story and what needs fixing in this story, please email me direct to the e-addy on MY profile.

Hope I haven’t damaged any feelings,

milak chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I have to say I really, really enjoyed this piece. there was realism that is lost in alot of other perfect world fanfics. Good work.
Elphie Fae chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Oh damn. That was depressing as hell. *busts out the tissues*

Depressing, angsty, lovely and extremely well-written. Hope to see more from you. :)
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Oh, boohoo.

How appropriate.

Heh, I always sensed you were a good writer. And this little looksie of mine confirmed it. I hope you follow up on this because we all know how I'm absolutely intolerant to angst. Nevertheless, this was very emotional. And quite timely.
The Mominator chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Very sad-but lovely-Good job-
Kismet23 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Well, you certainly lived up to your name! Seriously, this is lovely, even if it's not a fantasy ending, it's certainly a realistic one. I think you captured the mood between them perfectly, and though it's sad, it's fantastic.

Beautiful job.
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
It is unhappy. But it's also interesting and different and good. I enjoyed it... and part of me lives for the bittersweet. Good story.