Reviews for Growing Up
Anon chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Okay, so 'twas quite cute! I thought I might give you a couple pointers though. So first off, by the time a baby is one they don't need burped, they do that themselves, nor do they need 'fed' in the middle of the night as they are eating solids by then(not meat). They usually have a bottle of milk yes, but that is more for thirst and comfort than anything else. you wouldn't want to linger too long either, or the child will/would be up all night, just give your baby a bottle and they usually will go right back to sleep, if not pat them for a few minutes and you're good as gold usually(make sure to always check their diaper), things like sickness and nightmares do occur then they do need tended, but those nights are usually all nighters anyway and it's just easier to take your child to bed with you so that you can be with them right then if they need you. Also, your said that the baby was just over one years old, so technically the baby would be a toddler.

Anyway it was cute, but a little more research on the subject would be helpful, and it's good practice too. Well then toodle-loo and may God bless, sincerely Anon.
NeverTheMindless chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
Beautiful.
Reshiram chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
God story. I really like it when people use their imagination to write interesting stories like yours. :)
Jessica-Robyn chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Such a cute series! I love your interpertation of what powers a BB Rae baby would have. It's just too perfect. :)
SarahSunshineTime chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
this is really well done. Your writing is far advanced.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
That lullaby was so sweet!
Magicchalkdust chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
these are good stories
Anna chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
Love your story! Can't wait for more!
RedWheeler chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
You may be surprised to hear this, dear brother of mine, but I am very happy that you're writing again. Since you really inspired how I write stylistically (way, way back) it's really nice to see how you handle characters in your fandom, especially after such a hiatus. I mean, I haven't even glanced at these characters in years, yet I get this lovely reminder of what I like about Raven and what I like about Beast Boy.

Also, the only reason I know what you're poking fun of is because you told me, but regardless of that information, this would've been an enjoyable read. So good on you, you took something and made fun of it in a unique way and without isolating those that just watched the TV show.

Didn't see any glaring issues, but it is 3 am.

Please write more, I need some inspiration.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
LOL! Oh this is going to be fantastic! And no doubt rather hard on Raven's blood pressure. :P

Excellent Work.
Rebecca Raven Roth chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I'm kinda having a major fan-attack right now. I will forever be Raven and Beast Boy's baby! :D
*sqeeeeee* thank you for picking my name! XD

Oh, and I never write reviews for anything, actually never have, even with my three years of reading fanfictions... So I really don't know what I should do with this thing. What do people write in these things other then how much they love it?

Well I love it. A lot. You are one of the better writers I stalk silently on and since I know you haven't been on recently, I hope you come back... One day...
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Neato!
rintsukiyomi chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
...this is GREAT! but one question y name him garfield? i wish i had a dad like Beast boy! but..did you miz the ages up from going to 16 to 14? i was confused but overall great story
New york Mike chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
shes closer to her father then raven right/
New york Mike chapter 5 . 6/28/2011