Reviews for Who Knew
Mami chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Sweet, believable and well characterized... loves it. Wish there was more? xo
sToriTyme chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Ah i can't believe it took so long for me to read this! Love it! i'm a total J/P fan

Can't wait for your next chapter! Please update soon! -TT
HighOnLife chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
I like it...then again I am a fan of Julie/Portman fics...I hope adam and julie both realize that they could only be good friends, and move on from there
Elyse Black chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
i lovve this story

i've been uber depressed that none of the stories I read have been updated lately, so this made my day

can't wait for more
donna79 chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
The guys like giving Julie a hard time don't they? It's like having brothers. But it's nice, it shows that they care. I like that Julie was able to get Portman to open up. Update soon.
spikeyhairgood chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
uhooh. i hope julie tells adam, she shouldn't keep it a secret cause that just makes some drama. it's cute that adam calls her sweet-pea. update soon please., this was good.
galindapopular chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
Ah! I love this story...I totally missed it. They're all so cute the way they all teased Julie.
Classless chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
Whee! A new story! As usual, I'm anxious to see how this is going to progress. The plot is a little vague right now, but I generally love character driven stories best, anyway, so I can't wait to see what you have in store!
donna79 chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
I think it's funny that the boys always include Julie in on everything. It's like she's just one of the guys. I like that Julie sought out Portman. Like she couldn't handle not being around him. Update soon.
Jessiquie chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Hey, this is great! I just read your whole three chapters and their tops. You really had me intrigued though, straight from the little summary you had! Update asap, can't wait to read more.
spikeyhairgood chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
ah i'm glad you updated. picturing the boys break dancing is quite a funny thought. i dont know. i love adamjulie here, cause they're cute, but i'm kinda pulling for some julieportman action.
donna79 chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
This is getting interesting. Julie's got some thinking to do doesn't she? Adam is a good boyfriend. But Julie doesn't seem to notice that does she?
spikeyhairgood chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
loved it. really good chapter, hope you update reaally soon.

oh, and this, "Portman said nudging Ken, almost sending him flying off the bench." was great to imagine.
donna79 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
This was a good start. I want to point out that the idea of Portman working at a auto-shop is hot. I like it alot. Be sure to write about him working on cars again. What's going to happen between Julie and Adam? Update soon.
galindapopular chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I like it. I love Julie/Adam and Julie/Portman a combination is excellent.