Reviews for One Tiny Miracle is All I Ask
kirara the great chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
aw
RaeynnBeau chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
::cries and doesn't say anything; just adds to favorites:: ... ... ;; ::scurries off to read more::
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Awesome! I love this story even more than the other one, and I hope it will have a happy ending as well. I find myself wondering if they will find a way to return Jake to normal?
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I truly do love this story.! Please continue! I nearly cried many times because of this story. I hope Razor/Jake gets back to normal.!
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
*grins* Closing in on six years later . . . suggests a major overhaul in interest, or time, or any of the other billion inane and not so things in the world. Here's hoping life has been good to you!
ulyferal chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
a happy turn, yes! but still waiting for you to finish!
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Cool story i like it a loot _
Max Evelyn chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
OH plz do more to this SWAT Kats story I remeber it being on TV and I loved it this is awsome.
Anna-mathe chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
OH MY STINKING GOODNESS! THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY! I am in awe. I am gawking at the screen, unbelieving. This is excellent! You're my hero for the day!
Helion chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Whoa, some tight weekends let me almost miss this jewel. Just glad I found it at last! Yes, this is a fantastic story, very touching. I can't even imagine what the last year must have been for Chance, not to mention Jake. And here you give an impressive insight on their exceptional friendship, a friendship without which no miracle (no, not even a tiny one!) would've been possible.
Shasta Furlong chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Hey! When I first read this it made me cry, and there, it did it again. I think I might have read it before when it was not completed, or perhaps my download was bad. At any rate, I'm glad I got to witness an ending!
KS Claw chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
::sniffles touched:: Great end. So far. Ill WAY look forward to both more of this, and of your other stories, Kris! _
Sage SK chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
::sniffles:: Do you happen to have a tissue, mi amiga? It's beautiful! That's two thumbs up from this Stix nut! ::bawls on your shoulder now::
Jumper Prime chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Nice story. Jake Clawson can't go back to the garage, but maybe Razor can fly again. A few modifications to his console to accomodate his new anatomy, a voice synthesizer so he can communicate without writing notes. And boy, will he strike fear into criminals when he goes face-to-face. Heh, might not even need his glovatrix.