Reviews for ZexionDemyx 50 Sentences
nanneolsaranghae chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
BEAUTIFUL ! 8D AMAZING ! :D KEEP WRITING, YOU'RE GOOD AT IT !
Vember85 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
HAHAHA! 11, 13, 18, 24, and 50! I LOVE IT! XDD
601238 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
#50 was so cute, nice ending one sad, one funny/romantic. I love Zemyx XD
Eoin chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Loved it. Which is unusual for me.

And I have to ditto Jessie (which is not unusual).

Each sentence was well crafted to create a different emotion - humor, pleasure, shock, surprise, sorrow...

Servus!
RocketPAPrika chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
aww, really cute! _
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Beautiful. This was just absolutely wonderful. Each idea brought a different reaction to me-I'd smile at one, laugh out loud at another, and feel suddenly hollow at parts. You've got quite the talent for writing in such a style that the reader receives every bit of that emotion you try to portray through words.

And the best part of it all? It's Zemyx, my OTP. And I think you've just inspired me to try and attempt to write more of my upcoming Zemyx fic again. This is definitely going onto my favorites, so that I can read it over and over again. Thank you for sharing such a lovely story!

~Jessie
xFearxOfxDeathx chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Oh, they were all amazing but if i had to choose my favorite would be 38..

But I liked all of them :)

/Faves/

-xFearxofxDeathx
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
ah! 50 is awesome! all of them were good though, but 50 was just awesome.
Midnight Crisis chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Aww, this was just sweet! My fave of all the sentences are 1, 4 and 17. Probably some more but I'm not good at remembering numbers xD
Amy chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Okay. I just reviewed AxelRoxas 50 sentences and said that I was going to go cry in a corner of my room. Now, I'm balling and sobbing because Zemyx is my favorite pairing and that was so sweet and so sad but so happy all at the same time. Thank you. This post will stay with me for a very long time just because it is so beautiful. I love it and will go read even more of your fics because I am a sucker for good writers.
Nobodies Have Hearts chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I luved the part where Zexion was preforming CPR! just picture it! Kawaii
shoster chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
So cute!

No.41 was sound so true and real.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Aw, cute. Some fo the best sentences I've read. I especially love

38. Forever

When Zexion says they have forever with each other, Demyx can almost believe it because nothing goes on forever, but he reminds himself that they are just a little bit more than nothing.

Genius. I love the implications and double meaning behind this. It took me like 10 seconds to figure it out, but when I did, I was all "Damn, you're good." LMAO.
moonlunes chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Me: WAI!

Nezumi: apparently, shes hyper and happy.

Me: THIS IS SO CUTE X3 ALL OF THEM R... even tho some r sad, the others r happy and cute and cute XD
AnimeAlexis chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
I love it! Brilliant ending! So cute!