Reviews for AxelRoxas 50 Sentences
narcissisticSpaghetti chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
6, Joke? I made my friend snort soda out of his nose in elementary school... He screamed bloody murder because that shit HURTS.
I like number number 9. How long have we been saving up for that..?
16, 17, 19 18, 19 and 30 are cute, made me giggle 3
I think 21 just may be my favorite...
40 and 45 are so sweet to _
Nice work, many of these are so adorable

I was listening to "I like to move it move it" the whole time I read this... Aaaannnd, there goes "Joystick..."
Ssenillek Reh chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Umholywow.

This thing is incredible.

Just... wow.

:D

I love it.

-Kel
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
The last sentence is perfection. Heart-wrenching, and leaves me wanting to read a whole fic on it. :) I also loved 'Irrational'.
Vember85 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
HAHAHA, where do u come up with this stuff? XD

9,29, 30, 40, 42, and of course, 50
601238 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This has the perfect mix of angsty and funny and I LOVE the non-linear element and WHY am I crying? You painted a picture of their lives before KHII and it was PERFECT ...and #46 (View) reminds me of a fanfic I've been meaning to write. XD This was so perfect. Little bits like this are awesome.

Akuroku isn't REALLY canon? You don't say... ;)
demonsfangs chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
absolutely love this.
Frenzied Flame chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I love 44, 48, and 50! lol
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Some of these made me laugh and some of them made me so sad I could cry. It was awesome!
Midnight Crisis chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Oh yeah, I'm happy I read profile, 'cos this is indeed very good. I love it.
Sora-Chigau chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
omg that was beautiful.
persephassax chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
AH! This was so wonderful and sad and happy and i really really really liked that last one.

Thinking about how roxy (that isn't really roxy) and axel have to duke it out always makes me so sad.

But this made it better. So much better. "I'll see you again some day"

Thank you for making my day a little brighter!

H-ai
Amy chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Aw. That is probably the sweetest thing I have ever read. And funny as all gets out. This was so wonderful. I love AkuRoku-not as much as Zemyx but none are better than Zemyx. I'm going to go read your other stuff if you have any. Beautiful. I think I'm going to cry. *goes to cry off in a corner of my very small dorm room*
August Blue chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
This was amazing! I loved it!
inactiveGE chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I loved this, short and touching.
A Spot of Bother chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Wow. I loved these so much.

Just a few that jumped out at me:

13. "...this boy makes him feel as whole as he’ll ever need to be." Just wonderful. I love that line.

28. Bahaha. That made me laugh so much - I can just see Axel leaping into the situation with no forethought, no plan, and Roxas having an absolute fit behind him.

50. Because damn it, they deserve a happy ending. Very nicely done.