Reviews for A Mother's Heart
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
If you ever feel like editing this, Izumi has a character option now.
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I love this! Huh, Izumi SHOULD be on the character list! I consider her a main character!
young dawn chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh dear, bittersweet at best. A lovely, yet sad little drabble.

Sora
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Beautiful Izumi perspective. Simple - sweet - perfect.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Yes, Izumi rocks. It's a shame that she (along with Psiren, my fav minor character) are not in the listings. I think they have applications somewhere to submit requests like that, but I have no idea where to look for it. Anyway, keep on writing, I love your stories.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Lovely. There are not enough pieces done on Izumi, or at least, ones that are well written!

Your drabbles are like cool little presents in shiny automail wrapping! I can only repay the debt by sending reviews in shiny automail wrapping! (Where does one get automail wrapping?)

Cheers,

Tails
smilingcheerios chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Sweet :)

I like Izumi too and I think you got a good grasp on her relationship with Ed. They're both so stubborn, but they expect that from each other now and wouldn't want it any other way I believe. And I'm rambling...

That is quite a shock... but alas, I fear I am also not that someone. Power? Authority? Willpower? Not so much... heh.