Reviews for The Walks We Take
Diritus chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Oh wow...this last chapter had me in tears...
Deidara4ever chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Oh God, I feel like crying! It was sweet but it still felt sad.

This is one of the best stories I ever have read! (Sorry for my bad english)
Candyshopqwe chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Awh that last chapter had me crying :l But I loved the story
oztan chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Great ending.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
wow, this was a really good story!
ArtysSexKitten chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
I LOVE YOU OROCHIMARU-SAMA! ;A;
CassandraChristine chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
I loved it! I've never been a OroJira fan, but it was so sweet. It was very well written, and the last chapter had me tearing up just abit. It was excellent, sounding just as I would picture the characters in that situation.
Shaina chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
]
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
sweet and sad
fiore777 chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
Such a sweetly sad story, I particularly love how you ended it with Orochimaru's prespective and their last walk together.
La Loba de Mibu chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
So yea I visited your profile to see if you had any more Naruto fics, and I saw this one. First off I was like: Jira/Oro OMG! Because there aren't enough *good* fics written about them. So that was only seeing it. I clicked on it. Then, I read it. And then, I died . . . This is so going in my favorites. I love love love it to death. Words fail when I try to say why, cuz there are so many great things about it. But probably the end is what killed me; when Jiraiya says: "Because I want to walk beside you." . . . *Dies* *Dies* *Dies* You rock for writing this! It's awesome, and I love it!
ceyx0991 chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
This is just so beautiful...I love you lucy
ceyx0991 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
AW! me gusta
ShirleyBlack chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
Holy crap! tears! tears! I'm crying! I never cry! Do you realize what you have done here? This was beautiful! And it was my first shot at reading Orochimaru/Jiraya! It was WONDERFUL! Dude! You made me cry! I think the last time I cried was like *thinks back* almost a year ago! this is so going to my favs! Awesome awesome awesome!

~shirleysama
PaperDragonfly chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Aww... that was so amazing and beautiful and sad and cute and I know I'm going on and on about this but it was awesome, to say the least. I love it! (adds to favorites)