Reviews for Seduction
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Wow. What an awesome ending. I liked the descriptions of Karai's nightmares, especially concerning the blood pooling on the floor. I could see it in my head as I read it. And so now Raphael will claim his vengeance. He's lucky he can do it now while she's so distracted from her dreams. But at least she'll get the payback she so rightly deserves. Nicely done on this, Rene. I enjoyed it a lot.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
And now Leo's been exposed to the masses. As if his death wasn't the first nail in the coffin, here's another one to upset the family. I really hope Raph gets his revenge on Karai. She deserves it after killing Leo so horribly. Nicely done on this, Rene. I loved it.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Wow. I knew from the start Karai was going to poison Leo. I just had that hunch as soon as she poured the tea. Poor Leo. It's not fun to be betrayed like that at all. I'm sure his brothers will avenge his death. Karai is manipulative and used Leo's feelings for her to her advantage. Nicely done on this, Rene. I don't worry about CDs anymore. I used to not like them, but after reading a few good fics with CDs, I have begun to be more open to the idea of them dying. Nicely done.

tmntlover2013 chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Tewi chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
Wow...this was just...pure wow factor... I don't really even know what to say!

So horrible the way Leo was betrayed, murdered, and found! I wanted to cry and if I was PMSing while reading this I definately would have! (I hate crying so I try not to do it often).

And what his brother's and father must have gone through... It broke my heart! Especially what you wrote from Raph's point of view! He's so emotional it's hard to not cry!

At first I was all down for hating Karai for what she had done and how she had done it and then you wrote this last chapter showing that maybe, just maybe Karai was feeling the tiniest bit of regret... The whole dream after dream thing... I wasn't quite sure if seeing the figure was a dream but very good job. In the end I still dispised her. Glad that she was feeling regret though-even if just subconsciously.

And Raph getting his revenge in the end...smile on my face. Though I would like to know how it all went down...(*hint hint*).

Fantastic job on this story! Loved it!
Bitty and Ashley chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
bitty-There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to change the first 3 chapters... its amazing! I'm dying without closure on this one though, as an esteemed raph fan and a eo sympathizer, I seriously NEED an ending that lets me know if she dies! Good story! I was worked up A LOT! Ask ashley! Side note: sorry if this sounds slightly bitchy... I'm a little adgitated that raph's smexi bood lust wasn't put to good use. :)

Ash- I really liked it too... especially for the last chapter, i kinda like how it leaves u too wonder, hope you write lots more stuff and finish butterfly(that story is amazing)
Sewer Slider chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
Whoa! Compelling and vivid, the imagery was marvellous. Guilt returning to haunt Karai for what she did... put me in mind of the plot device used in McBeth, when Lady McB is tormented by visions of blood - and we all know what happened to her.

And Raph going after her, unaware (and probably uncaring) of what she's going through. I'm wild to find out what happens next, although if previous events are anything to go off, should be every bit as addictive as those.

*throws self on floor and pleads for an update*
Ryan Phelan chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
You've got some amazing imagry here; vivid, compelling, disturbing...I could go on, but you get the idea. I bow to your superior writing abilities!

You build the tension masterfully; you can literally cut it with a knife.

My only complaint is that you ended the chapter too soon! I was in so deep that it felt like the rug was pulled out from under me! Please continue!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
so little miss Karai is having nightmares, the dead are back to haunt her for her misdoings, eh?

Make her waking hours agonizing momenets of dread, and her sleeping hours deprived of any rest, put her heart into the wringer and strain her heart with the test... unanswerable questions...

Oh yeah, Raph's gonna have 'fun' with this kitty...
stocktonwood chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
a really well done fic. Disturbing, but a great read nonetheless. Fantastic job!
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
Oh goodness. Karai is so going to get it. Never tick off a mutant turtle of the ninja kind...But man this was sure bloody and gory. I think chapter three had to have been my favorite chapter overall. Go figure. And its the most disturbing chapter no less. I loved LOVED the vivid imagery in this chapter though. Now I can finally write my Karai piece. I was so scared that I was going to take one of your ideas so I just waited until you were done with yours. And now I'm happy because my idea is completely different from what you've uploaded. Anyway, great job! _
Ramica chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
Poor Karai, being haunted by her recent past.

somehow most of this chapter had me thinking Lady Macbeth - " Out damn spot" I don't know if that was the effect you were going for, but that is the one I got.

And of course Raph waiting for the time to be right to strike.
Ramica chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Dark, darker and darkest.

Yet so thrilling and gripping, the pain of the family as they hear the news is palpable and realistic in every way.

This gripping story continues with every word holding me prisoner, the emotions feeling so raw, so fresh that it is hard to see this as -just a work of fiction.

Well done looking forward to the rest of this roller coaster.
MidnightHeir chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
I'm back again ... a little slower in terms of pace than the last chapter, but never the less surprisingly interesting. I found the mourning methods of the TMNT so so. Raph and Don were great, and whilst the image of Mike throwing up and weeping away in the corner feel right I didn't sense the dialogue felt up to par.

But that is just me being niggly.

I knew you wanted to continue this, and yet it wasn't quite how I pictured it. Though I did laugh to myself when you revealed how the body was found. In the back of my head I always pictured Leo getting caught up in a trawler's net or some such.

A couple of typos that got through the net - 'freakin a week' instead of 'a freakin' week' and 'done the need'. Which in all honesty I am curious as to what that is about ... -pictures lots of odd, odd things-

I'm curious to see how this one ends ... and if you would like any Karai help, buzz me. Any PM's that were sent didn't make it through to my inbox.

Finally, thanks for the rec at the start of the fic, and update the next bit. PLEASE!

Hel
Jessiy Landroz chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
well throuhg this piece I could tell Raph knewLeo's 'demise' would happen sooner or later, but probably a part of him hoped it woudnt, and now those who were left behind will have to deal with the aftermath of Leo's death; just peachy...

I don't think Karai would be pleased to see Raphael, but the 'companion' he spied near the end of the chapter, (Splinter?) tells me he aint gonna take a step back, nope. He's here and he's here for the kill, like it or not.