Reviews for Office Strange Love
lizz chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
effing exquisite.
Dustinw522 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is one of the best Dwight/Angela stories I have read so far, you have managed to capture Dwight's character perfectly, especially considering it is from his POV. All of the" Star Wars", "Lord of the Rings", and "Harry Potter" were spot on, and Dwight comparing himself and Jim to Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort respectively was priceless! Dwight and Angela's interactions had just the right mix of zaniness and sweetness, this could have easily have been a part of canon. :D
cleared account 02 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
*covers face with a pillow*

Dwight and I share a brain.
Anglerfish chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Aw! That was so perfectly in-character, and completely adorable, too. You're amazing. :D
Yt chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Wow! This is amazing!
ktface3 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Hehehe, this made me giggle like Kevin. Their dialogue was so in character, and you did a really great job of transitioning their encounters from defensive, to cordial, to friendly, and finally to romantic. The way you incorporated plot lines from the episodes was fantastic as well. Really wonderfully done!
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I love Dr. Strangelove. And Stargate. And this fic. _~
Malvolia chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I may have reviewed this before. If not, it was gross oversight. I just had to review another of your stories, because after going to your profile I remembered how much I liked so many (possibly all) of the stories I've read from that list. Then I couldn't remember if I had ever favorite-authored you, and wanted to make sure I did that before I forgot. :)

So, review...

Great exploration of Dwight and Angela's relationship. While the bit where she kisses him in the breakroom seems abrupt, but then it leads to the great Creed line "Tell 'em what?" :) All of Dwight's internal monologue rang true-I especially like how he constantly compares himself and their relationship to his favorite characters from film and literature. "Better than Starbuck"...just excellent. Thanks!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Aw. Theirs is a strange love. hee.
Malon A. Lupin chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
This is a GREAT fic. One of the best things about it are the little tongue-in-cheek comic insertions, ie "the schrutes can withstand..." and the star wars things. It was weird to me because I think this is the sort of narration that goes on inside my ex-boyfriend's head...and that's why he's my ex. Anyway-also wanted to say that I love the title. One thing though, Dwight is a Volunteer Sherriff's Deputy. Even more pathetic and worth poking fun at.
modernxxmyth chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I think you this is LOVELY.

You did a perfect job with this. PERFECT.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Introduces him to her CATS? I love the humor in this piece. :)
delete delete does not compute chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Ha! That was a good story of how Angela and Dwight could get together. Nice.
The General G of K chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
You. Officially. Win. At. Life.

I read this story about a week ago, but didn't have any time to review it because things were just so hectic. But I finally had some time, and there was no way I was not going to NOT review this story because it was made of sheer perfection. I have to say, this was quite possibly my favorite Office Fanfiction story of ALL TIME. I am a huge Dwangela fan, and you added just the right percents of heart, weirdness, and come on. That summary was beauty encased in a thin veil of awesome.

Dwight was so spot on that I had a hard time thinking someone actually wrote these crazy things he was thinking. All the sci-fi allusions were perfect. And him comparing Angela to Starbuck had to have been the funniest/strangely romantic thing I have ever read.

Not only was this piece absolutely HILARIOUS, but it was slightly poignant and kind of made you feel for Dwight. And at one point in time, I even thought to myself, "Wow, Dwight is kind of...hunky." And that scares me. The fact that this story could make me think Dwight is hunky.

Okay, I'm probably coming off as psycho now, so I'll close off. But I will be looking forward to anything new you write.

Emily
Aurora West chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Haha, that was a perfect mixture of hilarity and cuteness. I really liked that Jim is the Voldemort to Dwight's Harry Potter. Well done!