Reviews for Time Twisted Twins and the Truth
itachi.naruto47 chapter 6 . 3/3/2019
I hope this continues soon I like the story
THE ASSHOLE chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
INCEST FAGGOT SCUM
AngelxCloud chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
the "upside down question mark" is made by alt shift and which ever button u want btw
. like where this is going ...XD
darkangel325 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
this is nuts..
kiraofthefunk chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Damn. Damn you to Hell! After combing through SEVEN PAGES of TMR/HP I finally find this, read it and think "Holy slagbucket this story kicks ass!" And then I got to the next chapter to find you CANCELLED it. At least take it down so further readers won't be irritated like I am right now!

Good day madam!

_Kira
RedRomRomance chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
woah, perspective change. i can tell *with my super teachery voice* that this will indeed be a thought provoking read.*back to normal voice* okay, seriously this is an epicly amazing start. and i am telling you this before i read the rest,because, i felt i must tell you this.
KitsuneDango chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
T.T so this story is canceled?
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
WOW love it but are you counte the story i hope so LOVE HARRYS HAIR(Heheh that sound funny!) anyway hope to see you soon! _
yumi2482 chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
awesome
kasmi001 chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
I bet Dumdledore lied to them didn't he, as a manipulated basterd as he is!
kasmi001 chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
IS Severus nice and acting evil?
kasmi001 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Dumdledore is such a basterd. But I'll read on.
una chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
the story was published a year and a half ago, it has 6 chapters 3 of which are author notes. it's beyond ridiculous. if you don't want to write (though it's a real shame becouse i love the idea of the story) than don't write but stop posting notes
bunnykitune chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
if your ganna do this please write a chapter too for thoughs who want to read the story not you ANs it's something to keep your readers in to the story or they will stop reading you dribble because you don't want to write chapters just ANs. WRITE A FRICKEN CHAPTER! YOUR A GOOD WRITER STOP WITH THE ANs ALREADY! I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! sorry if that seems out of line but do a chapter or you will lose readers. NO MORE ANs PLEASE!
Silence of Sorrow chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
It's a little bit ridiculous how many author's notes you're just submitting.