Reviews for The Earth Has Two Loves
Kakarika Seiya chapter 3 . 7/23/2001
Good story. I would LOVE to be Serena!
Ami A chapter 3 . 7/21/2001
this is a really nice story
Princess Lita chapter 3 . 7/15/2001
That was soooooo good! Even though I've never watched or even heard of the tv show that Mia was from, I still liked it cause I like Sailor Moon. But it was sad! Serena was suppose to end up with Darien! I still liked it, anyway :) This is going on my favorite story list
Chaos formerly Rini chapter 3 . 7/15/2001
Serena was supposed to marry Darien! He was mean, evilevilevilevilevil! OK, I over it, but i AM their daughter okey day... i LOVE your story! It was da bomb... i gots to go so bibi!

Rini
SailorSoldiers9 chapter 3 . 7/3/2001
*crys* Poor Serena! *sniff* That was so sad! How could Darien just turn his back on her! *becomes cheerful* Oh well! She was Rowen now! Rowen is a lot better then Darien any day! (Gomen Darien/Mamoru fan! I just love my Touma!) I love this story, GO SERENA AND ROWEN! *winks at GameGirl* You're great at writing! I've read some of your other works, but this one's my favor! Please PLEASE PLEASE get the next chapter out soon! ja ne!
Magical Dream chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
I just Had to add you to my fave authors...
Magical Dream chapter 3 . 7/2/2001
THAT was SOOOOO good! I LOVED it!
Wanderer chapter 3 . 7/2/2001
Write more! Write more!
LunarBard chapter 3 . 7/1/2001
Love the ending.
Faifu chapter 3 . 7/1/2001
good ending
Kayla Tsukino chapter 3 . 6/30/2001
that was a very intereting twist to the ficcie man it was soooooo goood I just love those surprise endings love it all please keep up the good work! wonder ful work!
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 6/30/2001
WOW! Now he can see her! AWESOME! POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
Faifu chapter 2 . 6/29/2001
continue please.
Magical Dream chapter 2 . 6/29/2001
Oh my gosh, that was so good! ) I love this story!
Yuli aka Mia chapter 1 . 6/28/2001