Reviews for Demon in the Closet
c3llar door chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Awesome, sim
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
You're writing is very good but that cliff hanger was annoying lol.
Random-san chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
For one, i'm surprised how lacking in reviews this chapter is. Second, i'm kinda disappointed that people were complaining over nothing.

It's a very dark and interesting story. Naruto's so young that he doesn't know what's wrong, and doesn't really know the concept of murder. I'm thinking that he can see the spirits or at least a psuedo genjutsu that lets him talk to the dead. Or he has imaginary friends of a different sort. In any case, good work, i hope you continue, but as it seems, life happens. Take care.
Burning Frost chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this fic, it is by far one of the better Naruto fanfic reads I have ever had the pleasure to set eyes upon. The writing is spectacular and the plot is enticing. I have never been more happy to read one of these in my life and I really hope you continue this in the future.
Death Servant chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
From what I can tell, the jutsu means "Spatial Axis Entrance, Admission,Imprisonment" Or something of the sort, right?
Orochigin chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Very interesting. Naruto remindes me of the malcavions from "Vampire the Mascurade". hope you decide to pick this up again one day.
BSoD chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
not really enough to tell you what i think, the next chapter is most important in telling this stories plot and you havent done anything. didnt even translate your jutsu. update at least once more before asking for peoples opinions.
123mark1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
that was brill keep it up hury up and update anyways good work
ILearnedItFromThePizzaMan chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
what this mean/standfore Kuukanjiku Nyuusho no Jutsudoes? and this is a real eye catching story.
soulblade chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
can you add what that jutsu the hokage uses at the end pleas and it was ok
Artofdreaming chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
it is something new, it is well writen but it is not updated ...

so update it, the next chapter is there , somewhere in your brain
kyothefallenkit chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
what's going on? what were the jutsus that the hokage and anbu used?
X18999 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I love this

you should really update.
TehSpaz chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Wow... this is creepily great. The beginning was quite angsty and odd, then it just got plain sick with that girl, and it got disgusting with the bodies of how insane he became... which for some reason I like. The Hokage thing was pretty much what should be done instead of the Hokage not listening to the council in most fanfics. Very well written as well.

BTW: Finish this, it's been 8 months since you posted it.
Wolf among sheep chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Great story please update when you get the time 9/10.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »