Reviews for Abstract Brilliance
Human chapter 1 . 3/2
I think your profile is missing 23 stories! Good story!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Liked it
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO ADORABLE! LOVED IT SO MUCH! YAY
Ardeths lover chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Love it,so cute!

I'm afraid my grammar suck;

so I can't help you:)

I loved your little bit on Reid trying to speak street lingo.
anon chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Aww, that was really sweet. The only improvement your writing could use is better format: you can't have two lines of dialogue in one paragraph. Other than that, you have done a great job, particularly with Reid and Garcia's characterization :)
Tria chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Really sweet! Loved it.
Marlaina Shade chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I agree with Romanse. You have done a fabulous job! This story had all the right elements.

I really don't think that you need much improvement on your writing. You have captured Reid and Garcia perfectly; this alone puts you at an advantage because pinning down the characters as they are, and not as we wish they were, is by far the most difficult thing for all fanfiction writers to do. With that conquered, you could pretty much do anything you wanted; the plot doesn't matter in a fanfic as long as we, the readers, can reasonably believe that the characters are there. I would love to see you apply your characters to a longer case-based fic, because I feel like I could believe in it. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out!

A wonderful job, and keep it up,

Yasashii
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
aww that was really cute!
Romanse chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Oh my goodness! Where have you been hiding this little gem of a story? This was simply MARVELOUS! Such an interesting, sweet story that carried a deep sense of knowledge and love of these characters. I absolutley adoreded the simplicity of this tale.

You were positively channeling Garcia and Reid! I can so easily see their interaction. It was very believable and just such a nice example of the brother-sister relationship they have. I also like your insightful comment regarding Elle's and Garcia's relationship.

You are a writer! You should be proud of your fisrt CM story. You've offered the fandom something that is both original and creative. I can't WAIT to read more of your stories. Ya got more? Bring 'em on!
DC World chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Thats awsome. Its great to read a story that makes you smile every once in a while, expecsically when it is about a show that is so serious.
Erinne Willows chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
This is so cute! I love the decorations she drew on his cast!

~Erinne
Chance2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Great story! These seems like just the thing Garcia would do. :)
wondering why i chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I liked this. Simple and funny lol I love Garcia. I also find myself leaning towards Reid/Garcia. I'm a slasher but I do enjoy a little het now and again lol Except Reid/JJ *shudders* Ok, off subject lol.

All that to say great fic D
Tai chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Cool...wish I had a broken appendage for Reid or Garcia to sign...
TheBrownRecluse chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Best new CM fic I've read in a long time. You really captured the essence of the characters themselves. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to your subsequent additions!