Reviews for and then they saved the planet
KringelImKopf chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
AUStorys are difficult cuase to soon they have nothing to do with the orignal theme,or characters but the names,But in this I think you gave a wonderful twisted mini-story.

I liked how you wrote about there past and how they just seemed not to fit in their roles,even when Im pretty sure that the orginal team also through so somtimes.

Even when Im normally way to lazy to read long storys I would love to hear more about this twist.(Even more I would like to write about this,but of course I cant)

(soory for my bad english,its not my orginal langues)
Yellow Wedge chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I have to say: I think you did an excellent job. I often used to wonder what it would be like if Wedge, Jessie and Biggs had survived. You're a very talented writer and I hope to see more by you soon! :3

Perhaps I'll write my own AU fic on this subject...
Me chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Normally, I don't like total AUs, but this was such a well written story that I couldn't help but like it, especially since its about the mostly overlooked characters. Thank you for writing something this good.
Mako-Magic chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
nice fic, this should defanitly have more reviews than it does!

mako
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
...people do write of these three, but rarely often, and rarely this well. I like the AU twist, and how you detail the dynamic between Wedge, Biggs, and Jessie; it's believable and a sharp sort of eloquent that works with this story.

Also, the backstories that you've given each character are great and add depth, even to such a short story. (The last two lines are my favorite.)

Cheers,

Sabriel.
Guile chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
This is really good. I'd always really liked Biggs and Wedge and Jessie - their death was, at the time I was playing FF7, the most emotionally-gripping thing I'd ever seen in a game - so a little AU of them trying to step up and save the world in Cloud's place hits me just right.
Youkai Hime90 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
That made me go all teary-eyed too! You're an awesome writer, I've neevr even relle cared for those guys as characters but the spin you put on it, Cloud, Tifa, and Barret being the ones who were killed TOTALLY took me by surprise! That was just really sad. I feel sorry for Aeris. . .did Cloud and her even get to meet?

Sorry, I'm a rabid Cleris fan Ignore what I just said, lol. xD

[fave]
VinVal chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
i once searched for stories about these three and found disappointingly few.

i like this. I love those last two lines especially, and the tidbits of background and past you throw in.