Reviews for Within Temptation
sexyhunter chapter 18 . 8/8/2007
Great chapter, ajn! So, the creature's going after guys that look like Blake? Can't wait to find out what that's all about. And come on, now...we want some Brooke/Sammy sex! PLEASE! :) Looking forward to the next update.
Angevin69 chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
Hey, great job!

OMG, I'm looking forward to the next chapter of your story, as much as I am to supernatural itself!

You're doing such a fantastic job.

A little request though,

wouldn't it be better if things heated up with Dean and Ariel.

I mean, an intense juicy chapter would keep us all glued and very much anticipating the next chapter.

It's just a suggestinon (:
Ty3 chapter 18 . 8/5/2007
Another great chapter. I'm a little sad we missed hearing about Sam carrying Brooke into the hotel and his thoughts about her in his arms, but I'm sure we'll get a lot of great scenes between them. I look forward to Dean/Ariel moments in the next chapter.
VagrantCandy chapter 18 . 8/5/2007
Good old dependable Sam...you're such a tease, lol.
dannylover934 chapter 18 . 8/5/2007
Oh, those two need to get their act together! They are so oblivious. Love the chapter and can't wait to see how Ariel and Dean are getting along.
Duffster21 chapter 18 . 8/5/2007
mh

coffee sounds good

lol

update soon plz
VagrantCandy chapter 17 . 7/31/2007
Yay, return to home sweet home! And Ariel has a good chance of getting her vision back. I think this is as close to a 'happy chapter' as we've had in a while...

I'm sure your new home and you will be getting along just fine. Personally I don't think I could live alone very well; I'm too much of a people person...So, still living out of a suitcase?
bb1028 chapter 17 . 7/31/2007
great chapter, great story, i really love your characters.. can't wait for the next update )
sexyhunter chapter 17 . 7/31/2007
Fantastic story, ajn! I just caught up with the last few chapters and all I can say is...when is the next chapter going to be ready? Hurry and get busy writing, love!

I adore the girls, they are perfect for our Winchester boys. So, Dean and Ariel are off to Canada - how's Liri going to help Ari get her sight back? Can't wait to know what happens next.

You are such a talented writer. The right amount of detail, excellent storyline. Well done! :)
Duffster21 chapter 17 . 7/30/2007
well then

i think i would react the same way as both of those girls

in both situations

update soon

-Sweetie-
Ty3 chapter 17 . 7/30/2007
Splitting up, huh? Something tells me that will enable our favorite pairs to have some "special" moments. Sweet!
Ty3 chapter 16 . 7/26/2007
Man, even monsters have a thing for Dean.
zombiemoonbeam chapter 16 . 7/26/2007
I loved it!
VagrantCandy chapter 16 . 7/24/2007
Nice little clarification chapter here. Let me guess, the thing is posing as Lone during the day? Or maybe that annoying drunk girl...

I trust the move is going well?
supernaturalfan16 chapter 16 . 7/24/2007
great chapter, cant wait to see what happens next.
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »