Reviews for Within Temptation
summerbreeze247 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
It took me awhile to find this story, and I have to say I'm glad that I read them instead of writing my english paper:) Can we all just collectively sigh and say how much we love dean? You've managed to do what few writers have and that's give dean the personality, charisma, and vulnerability that we see glimpses of on Supernatural. You've also made your OC's out to be their own characters, stuborn, smart, and a perfect match for our Winchesters :) Update Soon, because I'm definetly hooked.
RETIRED666 chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
good chapter! took a while to update it i noticed but good one! Update soon please!
andersex chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
omg
Duffster21 chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
update upddate

i cant not say that im starting to get impatient
VagrantCandy chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
Still love this chapter...it's probably my favourite so far, for obvious reasons which I have already stated. :)
feline666 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
oh my God,i cant believe ive just found this,sorry its taken so long,great to see Ari and Brooke back!
lastdaydreamer chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
OMG! You have got update soon, i'm dying here!
andersex chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
GREAT story

Can't wait for an update )
RETIRED666 chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
“You’re an idiot,” Sam said simply as he shifted off the bed and started looking through his duffel bag for some fresh clothes.

“What?”

Sam turned, saw his brother’s puzzled expression and sniggered. “For someone who knows so much about women, you’re clueless man.”

“Dude, you totally lost me,” Dean admitted awkwardly.

Sam laughed. “You. Ariel. Ringing any bells here?”

“What the hell are you talking about Sam?”

“Never mind. It’s not my fault you’re too thick skulled to see what’s going here.”

That has to be the best part yet xD! Please update soon! This is getting really good!
VagrantCandy chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Ooh, tense chapter. I take it that dream is supposed be a prelude to future smuttiness? Excellent. LOL. Tell me Ash, when did we take up permanent residence in the gutter?
Yttan chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
AH! I didn't realize you had posted here :P I must say, I'm pleased. I got the second chapter a day earlier then intended *evil grin*

So, onto the chapter we shall go!

*SQUEE*

What was it that Blake went after again? Hmm... can't remember. Did you tell us? Meh. I'll read Fated again :D *is more then happy to do so*

Can't blame her for trusting Sammy dearest more... he is more likely to wait, then go after anything with a half baked plan.

Is there much of anything else I can say? Meh, at One AM I don't think so. Great chapter hun, can't wait for more! (I'll still r&r on dear to :P)
RETIRED666 chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Oh! Very good chapter! please update soon!
RETIRED666 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I like this already! Update soon! :D
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I am SO excited to see you writing and posting again! Yeah! Ariel is alive! Write fast :) xoxo
I-have-a-Winchester06 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
OMG! What did Brooke and Dean see? Update soon!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16