Reviews for Within Temptation
elohcin chapter 25 . 11/28/2009
Woman, you are killing me here! Lol Dang it Dean and Ariel. I am going to lock them in a room until they sort this all out!
shary chapter 37 . 11/3/2009
Yippieh ! Another chapter! :):):)
Duffster21 chapter 37 . 10/20/2009
ok i'm sorry for nor reviewing in however long

but there were complications

my computer got taken away

and i only got a new... better one a couple months ago

so again i'm severely sorry my reviewing has stopped until now

i love where the story is going though

keep at it

and when you post again i'll send another lovely review

i promise

better yet i swear
lastdaydreamer chapter 37 . 10/13/2009
Congrats on the wedding! Love the new chapter, can't wait for an update!
Katydid43 chapter 37 . 9/29/2009
Wow it's been a long time! I was going through my e-mail, and what did I find? A link for a story that I had completely forgotten I had subscribed to. I had to go back about five chapters before I recognized it. I reread them all, enjoying them as much as the first time I read them through. I certainly hope you never pause for his long between chapters again. It's such a good story, I want to know how it ends up. It seems like you're not far from the end although I know how getting to the end can take a lot longer than you think it's going to. I am patiently awaiting your next chapter. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent! Congratulations on your marriage!
Ty3 chapter 37 . 9/25/2009
Wow, it's been a long time. I'm glad you've come back to this story. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Katelyn852 chapter 37 . 9/24/2009
Yay for an update! Congratulations on the marriage!
hopeyoudontmind chapter 37 . 9/24/2009
Just discovered this story yesterday (and its prequel the day before), and was glad to see a new chapter up already when I finally got home tonight. I would have reviewed yesterday, but it was reealy late when I finally got to the end of the last chapter last night. Love them both! Keep up the good work!

Also, congratulations on your marriage! I've been busy planning my own wedding, so I understand how hectic that can be. Hope you're enjoying the married life now! Best wishes to you both.
LaLa-036 chapter 36 . 9/1/2009
So, I found this story and it's prequel and absolutely feel in love with them! I adore SPN fanfics, but it's so hard to find well-written ones. You have amazing ideas and potential, I hope you continue!
Katelyn852 chapter 36 . 4/14/2009
I am in LOVE with this series of yours! Ohmygosh! This story is really well written, its very emotional, and has good plot and its just great haha. As much as i want the next chapter, i understand that life has a way of interfering haha so please dont hesitate to put schoolwork first! See you next time :)
Katydid43 chapter 36 . 3/27/2009
awsome, please update soon
Mrs Godric Northman chapter 36 . 2/17/2009
This story is really beautiful, the way the emotions are displayed showing how tough it really is. I cant wait for an update!
supernaturalfan16 chapter 36 . 2/2/2009
This one of the best fanfics i read...but plz update soon...need to know what happens next
Cant Breathe Without You Here chapter 36 . 1/30/2009
OMG this story is amazing. your writing rocks! Sam and Brooke make my life! This is like my new fav story. please update as soon as you can!
sweetie0704 chapter 36 . 12/8/2008
Wow! *fans self* That was one incredibly hot chapter! I'm glad that Ariel and Dean are okay again, but I'm sad that Ariel would think that her family's life was all her fault. Good for Dean setting her straight. I loved this chapter and can't wait for the next!

Love ya!