Reviews for Within Temptation
VagrantCandy chapter 36 . 10/14/2008
Yay, they're back together...nice use of symbolism btw.
JensenLover89 chapter 36 . 10/14/2008
WOW! I'm glad Dean was there to help Ariel and I'm SO glad that she forgave him! YAY! Their sorta together again! Can't wait to see what happens next! UPDATE SOON!
Ty3 chapter 36 . 10/14/2008
Wow. I can tell you really wanted to pour on the imagery. Nice work. I like that Dean found her and that her first question is about whether he blamed Sam. That seems exactly right to me. Hmm, but I wonder what this means for Dean and Ariel since they got back together when she's an emotional wreck.
Ty3 chapter 35 . 10/7/2008
Thank you, Liri! Geez, Dean and Ariel are kind of emotionally retarded and Ariel's an empath for pete's sake. I hope Brooke is a funny drunk in the next chapter.
bb1028 chapter 35 . 10/7/2008
Love this so much, and really loving all the updates :)

Great job, hun.. can't wait for more! xx
VagrantCandy chapter 35 . 10/7/2008
It's always just one thing after another, isn't it?
lastdaydreamer chapter 34 . 10/6/2008
Gagh! NO! O the drama is nearly giving me palpatations here. I need resolution! Seriously tho, it was a great chap n i'm looking forward to the next one
Ty3 chapter 34 . 10/3/2008
God, they're both so stupid! Why doesn't Dean just make Ariel feel what he's feeling and get it over with! Morons!
VagrantCandy chapter 34 . 10/3/2008
janet1982 chapter 34 . 10/3/2008
has dean been in hell in these storys? what season are mention here?

please get dea and ariel back together again...

keep the update:)
bb1028 chapter 34 . 10/2/2008
Great chapter, hun.

Everything's a bit of a mess for these four, huh? Really looking forward to reading more tho, update again soon :)
lastdaydreamer chapter 33 . 10/1/2008
Good chapter, give us more :)
winchesterxgirl chapter 12 . 9/27/2008
okay. i think i figured it out a while ago.

blake sent dean away with miss bleach so he could get with lone, who is the evil thing killing everyone.

that's why ariel is getting weird vibes off her.

i'm a right? luke warm or completely frozen?

and if i'm wrong. that leaves brooke heartbroken for second time in a new way.

by the way. i love this.
JensenLover89 chapter 33 . 9/27/2008
Ah shit! Freaking Missy ho bag whore! lol Of course someone would get in the way! Damn! Poor Ariel! That's so sad! Dean has some explaining to do, not too sure it will help though. Don't leave us hanging for long!

Duffster21 chapter 33 . 9/26/2008
i can see why dean isn't the smarter brother
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »