Reviews for The Genocite Dagger
Night-Weaver369 chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
Post another chapter! Oh please post another chapter for the love of my sanity!
Janka666 chapter 10 . 4/21/2008
Oh! I hope you continue! I really love this story so far!

4 chapters to go? that makes me a little sad, but I'm excited for when they come!

please! Don't quit on this story!
blackghost7 chapter 10 . 2/10/2008
I do think my heart skipped a beat...that was quite the climactic ending.

Tis a shame that the story ends here...I was honestly captivated by it. Its style, the diction, and even the choice of events for the storyline set this fan fiction apart from all the rest; it far outclasses any other fan fiction that I have so far come across. It carries a certain maturity that almost all others lack (as far as Final Fantasy fics go). Your diction is to die for. You my dear, have a way with words. Your writing flows remarkably well. Sentences meld to form fluid paragraphs. Paragraphs, even when starting a completely different topic, flow well into each other. By the gods...your eloquent choice of words and carefully chosen sentence and paragraph structure makes your writing seem almost poetic at times.

I would say that I am looking forward to your next update-and in all honesty, I am-but looking at the last update date, something tells me that this fan fiction has long since fallen out of your recent documents folder. Tis a shame really...after all, you did say that there were only four more installments until the story's completion. Know this though, if you do ever update, I will be one of the first to read and review. Retrieve you dusted quill and ink I say! You have a new mesmerized reader that is in dire need of a new chapter.

It has been a pleasure reading,

blackghost7
Thunder Ring chapter 10 . 5/27/2007
No, no, no, no! She can't die! Somebody save her!
The Blearing Phoenix chapter 9 . 5/23/2007
Oh goodness, I love you but I had to just restate it, you haven't heard it in awhile. I would have reviewed sooner but "Pentagram Equations" and an unrelated one-shot sort of tied me up. But I loved this and I love Drenne's characterization - she seems youthful, just full of vivacity, and her sarcasm adds a spunky flare to her already unique personality. She's a wonderful contrast to Balthier's own witty personality.

Rinae, you make me love him and despise his snake-like wickedness, twisted little devil that he is, furthermore he appears to be Ashe's eldest half-brother, intriguing. My dear, your plot and the smooth fluidity between your original characters and the characters of Tetsuya Nomura are amazing.

Keep up the good work, I'll review your upcoming chapters as soon as I finish ANOTHER school project that's nagging at my brain.
myeerah chapter 9 . 5/15/2007
Entertaining. I quite like Drenne, although I feel her attachment to Balthier is a tad forced. I'm interested to find out where you'll take this story.
854439 chapter 9 . 4/22/2007
Ah! Me likey this story! I find it witty in a way even I cannot be, which is something. But I must ask: Can you naturally write in such a fashion or has Microsoft Word Synonyms become your favourite friend?
GrimNightingale chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
I love this fanfiction. It's so... witty and charming. Very mysterious and tempting at the same time. Can't wait for the next chapter. The grammar and the vocabulary is truly to die for. Just lovely.
Thunder Ring chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
I completly agree with her! He REALLY needs to die! Can't wait to find out how she gets out of the wedding!
Thunder Ring chapter 8 . 3/27/2007
Not likly. She is reather forward isn't she? Looking forward to the next chapter!
DefineGenesis chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
AH! LOVE! This is so wonderful! The one thing I'm not too fond of is the length. Perhaps you could someday add more to it...perhaps more detail. But other than that, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, that I would change about it. Good work, once again! I've been waiting for this forever, and you have not disappointed! Yay for Genetix Chiquita!

Melanie~
hk0 chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
I like it.

Which is significant as I pretty much pan or outright ignore every OC/AU fic out there...

Stupid question, maybe I'm dumb, but where's the conspiracy? Where's the foreshadowing? It's mentioned in the story byline and I'm all distracted looking for it, and missing the little gems.
The Blearing Phoenix chapter 4 . 1/27/2007
Oh, this is developing quite nicely. I'm sorry that I hadn't had the time to read it sooner. This, Drenne Jacpride, is quite the interesting character. She's like Balthier's female Hume counterpart. I wonder if the other characters will be making an appearance in this ... it would be rather nice to see Ashe or Vaan pop up somewhere in this.

Well, keep writing, it's rather lovely.

- TerrisMoon
DefineGenesis chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
Um, this isn't really a review post, but do you mind if I make some fanart of your OC? I won't make any of Balthier, because of obvious copyright laws and my lack of permission from Square Enix, but I'd like your permission to make fanart of your OC from what my mind is telling me she looks like. Is that alright?
Melly chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
I love the way you word your sentences. The story is good, and it's only to chapter three; that's promising. I can't wait to read more, so don't delay, okay?

One thing I don't like about it, is that I have to look up a word in the dictionary every now and then, and often in between. You're vocabulary is extremely advanced. Which leads me to assume(a dangerous thing to do, I know) that you are well out of high school?