Reviews for My Brother, the Superhero
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
This was awesome! I couldn't stop grinning for all the cookies in the world. Great job!

TG
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Aw the fluffiest, most adorable story ever. Any story that has Sporks and "Soylent green is people" (especially with a little Sammy saying it! Ha!) totally deserves a review!

"As the class of first graders, somewhat resembling a herd of stampeding buffalo, began scrambling towards a corner of the room that contained a neat stack of pillows, the group of parents stood back to give the children a wide berth." Hahaha, that is -so- accurate. I used to volunteer in an after school program for kindergarten and first graders...buffalo...haha!

An entertaining read.

Cheers,

Sera
CoolestGrlUkno chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Aw that was so cute!You gotta love Dean..and Little Sam.
101001010101010101010101101001 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
-_- i liked the story, but the cookie thing slightly disturbed me after what happened in the Pilot episode
klylu chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
they recommended your fic at nunwithpens, so i come to check.

oh boy, they were right! lol

i loved the boys here! the hero worshipping was so funny and endearing! all the girls were smitten and the boys envious. dean was really the coolest brother ever! lol

the lines that made me laugh out loud?

"too old for cookies" and "he ate the meat loaf and didn’t die"! :D

at the end, when sammy asks for dean, i was all "go sammy!" and "happy now john?" ;P lol
Shinigami061 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Aw... Such a sweet Sam and Big-Brother-Dean story :)
j chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
ok once together now... AW! i loved it. i was alttle afraid to read this because i thought it might be one of those overly fluffy stores written completley for that perpuse but it totaly cute (but not stupidly over cute as many stories are) and lots of JUOB :)
MeryKey-7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I loved this story, and I've gotta say: I loved the Soylent Green reference! ha!
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
All I can say is: aw! So cute.
Lilly B chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
that was really cute! great job!
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Can i have him as a big brother? haha... that's cool..
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Aw that was SO cute!
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
That was a great story! I loved it! Keep up the good work!:)
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
aww! that was adorable. most of the time when I read a weechester fic, sam is almost depressed...he's seven! he's not supposed to be depressed...but you have captured a hyper little 7 year old who loves his brother! nice work! ]
aeicha chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Aww- that was too cute. I really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »