Reviews for My Brother, the Superhero
blue.green.blue chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
cutest thing EVER. loved it. amazing.
Spooky4ever chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
That was so cute! Dean is the best big brother of all time isn't he? Man I wish I had a brother like him! ;)
TraSan chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Very cute.
teal-lover chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
that was just too cute. I laughed & smiled the whole time I was reading it. wonderful job, and so in character.
Freefall chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I LOVED THIS!
Myreason chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Aw this was SO sweet.

It kept me grinning al the story long!

Great job!
procol harum chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Wow, good story, really funny, lol. Dean's the bestest...lol. Uhm, yeah, great story, keep up the good work.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This was wonderful! :)

You did a great job keeping Dean and Sam in character, and I loved how obvious it was how much Sam appreciated Dean being there.

"“Star Wars,” he chirped. “Dean can say all three movies from mem’ry!"

Lol, I can do that, lol. *grin*

"Very nice, Mr. Berkowitz.”

I loved how you used the name from Faith. It is a great tie in.

"That was such an easy one,” Sam moaned from his place next to Dean. “Why are they getting all the easy ones? Plus, he’s like, a hundred! Of course he can spell dinosaur! He prob’ly is friends with dinosaurs!”"

*falls over laughing*

“No one likes meat loaf. I heard they chop up people and put it in it!”

Hm...I think they did that at my high school, too. ;)

I loved the way you ended it also. :) It has almost a sad aspect to it because it just goes to show how Dean has to fill the role of "dad" for Sam. John is the father, but sometimes he forgot to be a dad too.

Incredible work! :)

Ani-maniac494
LostandAlone22 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Aww! This is so adorable. You write the Wee!Winchesters so well.
StealerOfDreams chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
That's extremely cute :D. Sam might be spastic, but cute nonetheless. Man, Year One kids are weird. 'He ate the meatloaf and didn't die!' Lmao.

Nice work. :)