Reviews for Troubled Souls
Girl With The Dandelion chapter 12 . 8/10/2007
Aw, this was really cute! If only stupid Angela didnt leave to stupid Europe and her stupid father didnt ask her to go to stupid Europe. Then everything would have been perfect, gosh darnet!
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
I'm definitely glad you got to finish it. I love your ending, and I love Baby Matthews' name, Samantha Melody is really pretty. I really loved your story, it was fantastic!
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 11 . 7/1/2007
YAY for Shawn. I'm glad Eric was mentioned, that was nice. I'm glad Cory liked his party, I loved his party. It's so Topanga to get the same flavor in different brands. I loved this chapter.
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 10 . 7/1/2007
Good to know about the skank ho, that was funny. I loved this chapter. I'm glad Shawn's not in love with her, and I'm really happy he's going to give Jennifer another shot, I liked her. I kind of hope there's more Angela drama though.
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 9 . 7/1/2007
I love the confrontation between Shawn and Angela. I'm with Topanga, good for him. This was a great chapter.
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 8 . 6/27/2007
I'm glad to hear you have the rest of your story planned out. I loved this chapter after the suspenseful end to chapter seven. I feel kind of bad for Jennifer though. Can't wait for your next update. :D
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 7 . 6/26/2007
Oh wow. I love the cliffhanger ending to this chapter. I liked Jennifer and the chapter was really great. I can't wait for the next one.
chaosintolight chapter 7 . 6/26/2007
I think this story is awesome and I love reading it. I really hope you continue with it, it is one of my favorites ]
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 6 . 6/25/2007
First of all I just read the entire story so far and I love it. I really think you're being too hard on yourself. And I honestly can't believe that you've written six chapters and only have four reviews. While I'd love to see you continue this, if you've lost the passion to write the story don't feel the need to continue on my behalf. :D
Friendlyfangirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Please continue!I'm very eager to find out what's going to happen!

-write on
otp-is-relative chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
I know you said you didn't like the way this started- but I do. I am extremely anxious to find out what happens next. I love this pairing. Maybe you have some ideal in your head that this story just didn't quite reach- but I think it's awesome.

Please, PLEASE finish it!
Friendlyfangirl chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
THIS IS SO GOOD!I love this pairing!Do update soon!

-write om
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Hm, I liked this! It seems a little rushed, however it's still written very well. Maybe Angela can come back to Shawn? What about her?