Reviews for Sly's Confession
I just had to leave a review so I could let you know... This was awesome! It was cute, romantic, cheesy, and something I could totally imagine Sly saying/doing! Man what I wouldn't give for a Carmelita response fic, or even her writing a similar letter! Anyways, I just had to tell you how perfect this was, because it didn't seem like anybody else had!
KillaB563 chapter 1 . 5/14
Omg these games were my CHILLDHOOOODDD

I love it 10/10 you're good at poems bro!
R3m1x chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Valin Dymos chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
And I don’t know the language Haskell

LOL Classic. Cool.
Steve The Hell chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
So, Kaiser Scott flamed you eh? Well, don't listen to any of the bullshit he puts is an ok story. yes, it's short but good none the less. Kaiser is a dropout so don't take any crap from a dropout retard like him. Not everyone will like your story so you can't give up.
Scorpio Monkey chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
So Kaiser Scott strikes again? BLOCK HIM IMMEDIATLY!

I've never been flamed by him, but I've seen some of the people that have been crushed by this asshole. The odd part is that he only flames teenagers. It's stupid!

Scott is just a sore loser that's jealous of other writers because he can't write shit! That pathetic moron needs a good kick in the nuts!

So anyways, I thought that this was precious! Really well written! Keep it up!
SventheCrusader chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
So, Kaiser Scott, you're just as big a douche as one certain member said you are...take a few steps to the left...that's right...a few steps over the cliff I'm showing you...

Anyway, ignoring Kaiser Fuck, you wrote this well. ;)
Chloe.Pop chapter 1 . 1/2/2007