Reviews for Operation Extermination
gtg chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
The name of the Yondaime Hokage is Namikaze Minato. No Arashi there.
impacilla-lolita-339 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Loved this! Though it makes me wonder whether Sasuke ever got his slipper back... Anyway, great job :)
DKReborn chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
D.K.: Haha I LOVED it. Did you model them after Vexcon. Because they are JUST th way you describ them. Awesome lemon kep writing!
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
lol, so awesome *looks at yellow pages* I wonder if I can get an exterminator here? Hopefully a cute blond, blue eyed, and 6 feet. lol, I'll look forward to reading more of your work!
KyouyaxCloud chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
love lemon, nice!
LovelyLorelei chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
i luv the ending. of course arashi/minato (or watever u wanna call him) wud want his son to be the seme XD

also the 'ur brother naked!' LOL
Ilamay chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
LOL! This was one of the funniest lemon I had read. Thanks for writing it. ;)
noname00 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
i loved the ending
Desperatembrace chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Ahahahahaha! Arashi betting on his son being seme? Oh god. That's hilarious. For multiple reasons.

Lol. This all started from a bug problem? I got a few bugs myself, maybe i should call... lol.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Nice story!
Samauke09 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I think there should be another one because the 1st was so good.
telleo chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
LOL at the bet.

Great lemon!
LovelyCookie chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
LMFAO! That was awsome! Lol. Naruto actually thought of himself as a seme! That would be like a girl putting on a strap-on and fucking a guy.o_0Weard beyond doubt.
personart chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Incredible, wonderful and hot. I really enjoyed
Leo Vulpes chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Arashi! He's lyke my fave character ever! *gives you cookies for putting him in here* I love the plot of the one-shot... hehe, cute
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »