Reviews for My Dare to You Mr Uchiha
The Crazy and Insane One chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Love it and FINISH YOUR GOD DAMN STORY! I think it's awesome but I hate when people don't finish their stories.
DestinyDevistation chapter 15 . 12/14/2010
Awe it's hilarious and cute it reminds me of my boyfriend and I we get into play wresting matches it's cute maybe you could do that later on :)
ZongetsuEqualsLove chapter 15 . 2/4/2008
What will unfold during operation sickly Skaura? Who knows...Dun Dun Dun! ;)
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 15 . 2/3/2008
great chapter! i'm looking forward to another update so plz update soon!
Mrs Weasel-Fan chapter 15 . 2/3/2008
Aw, that was such a cute sasusaku moment in the last part of the chapter. That Jessie girl is starting to get on my nerves too...teh bitch is tryin to steal Sakura's man! .

Im glad ya can update quicker now .

Well, until next time

x Mrs Weasel-Fan x
DoubleDee068 chapter 15 . 2/2/2008
OH poor Sakura she alwasy in kinda trouble

hope she gets better

ZongetsuEqualsLove chapter 14 . 1/29/2008
Still love the story! I command thee to update faster or perish at my hand! XD
Kyo12591 chapter 14 . 1/4/2008
aw so kawaii my evil bunny of doom! ahahaha later

Kyo12591 chapter 13 . 1/4/2008
evil bunny of doom your such a good writer...anguishy and romanticy...

you rock!

Kyo12591 chapter 12 . 1/4/2008
i love AFI! do you?... i'm glad to met someone who likes the sort of music i do for once in my life man...gez..your my kinda person evil bunny of doom.

Kyo12591 chapter 11 . 1/4/2008
hahaha interesting my evil bunny of doom..heheheh

thats your new nick name be a good evil buuny of doom and like it..or i'll force you to like it whahahahaha evil kyo out..

random alert!

Kyo12591 chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
aw so kawaii!...( man your starting to sound like this girl get yoyr self togther man!) eh right nice yet again i give you 10 thumbs up ( 2 of them are mine) the other 8 are ones i stolen from other people wahahahahahahahah go evil kyo hehehehehe sorry random momment.

Kyo12591 chapter 9 . 1/4/2008
bunnys are so cute!wow that sounded gay even to me...well er...yeah...uh...let me ask wern't they just at school how the flip did they exit the girl bathroom and be in front of a pet store ya know never mind if you have pet stores in your school of hell thats fine with me...

kyo A.
Kyo12591 chapter 8 . 1/4/2008 know i never told anyone this but i have a tendecy to laugh at in aproprote times we are alike randomness i enjoy wahahahahahahah

Kyo12591 chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
oh i like all the names you give sakura and sasuke there so kawaii! ahhaha