Reviews for Driving Away From Home
Demons Of Doom chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
What a pity such a short-chapter. Both in character. Very solid. Hope someday you give us more. Kuddos.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I love this. It's awesome.
Omskivar chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I can't add anything constructive to this, so I'm just going to say :
Francis Eugene chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Excellent piece. Xander's instinctive gut reaction to defend Willow, his inner dialog, and arriving at self-doubt about what he thought were undeniable facts of his life, were all spot on. The "voice" you write for him is perfect (e.g. "Willow loves you. She wouldn't... I mean..." He wished someone could tell him how to finish that sentence.).
Alex Wert chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Hey, a new one that's more than 100 words long. And a good character study too (my favourite kind). It's not Cluffy, but it's a start.
Axel Osbourne chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
You do the missing sence thing well. So first of all good work on this, second a challenge. What happened when Angel, and Buffy met, after she came back. Oh, and Mister Barret, let's not forget that Willow mind raped Tara twice. I mean hey, Willow's one of my favorets, but lets face it, she did some really bad things, that frankly she never really was punsihed for. I mean at least Faith went to prison, by choice. Willow just went to England.
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Good piece, I can see this conversation taking place. Please continue it.
dollsom chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Excellent scene. You know the characters so well. Are you sure you didn't work as a writer on the show?
Jason Barnett chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Yeah, way to go Tara. Willow needs help so let's convince all of her support to abandon her.