Reviews for Like father Like son
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 1 . 10/2
So once again an author writes a story involving a crossover of two worlds he knows nothing about. Like the fact Hogwarts is in fucking Scotland! Learn basic geography! Also how can Logan who is over a 100 years old be James Potter? Also how did he get from a small town in the English Countryside to Canada with no memories? Where did he get the name Logan? Also work on grammar,spelling and capitalisation.
No! Its so good
Fruits.Baskets1 chapter 11 . 5/18/2016
add more chapters plz
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
I love it sooo much just a little more detail but u did a good job
GloGlo chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I Am On a College Level Of Spelling so you Spelled Ron wrong. I Am Also Autistic
Lord Mordred.Rasas chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
This story is crap
WordSmyth chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Your grammar needs a lot of work, so does your punctuation, but even more so. And everything is jumpy and illogical and OOC and messed up.
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
interesting
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
pretty excellent story it sad to see that it is over.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Really good story did not want to stop reading but sad it came to end it was good.
Stormie Stories chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I like the concept of your story but I highly suggest you go through and correct all the grammar mistakes. They make it really hard to read through. Good luck!
Kittens Kat chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
A VERY GOOD STORY! THANK YOU!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
hmmn...decent start to this fic...you may wanna watch the spelling and add more realism...with all harry went through and all logan went through would they really be so trusting? and why does harry need glasses if he is self-healing? his eyes would be fixed.
Rianne.S chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
I demand a sequel! ;3
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
First, Hogwarts is in Scotland. Second, kids can pick up a person's way of speaking if they live with them, but Logan's use of the word, "Bub" is not something that can be genetically inherited.