Reviews for Like father Like son
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 11 . 2/16
I love it sooo much just a little more detail but u did a good job
GloGlo chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I Am On a College Level Of Spelling so you Spelled Ron wrong. I Am Also Autistic
Lord Mordred.Rasas chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
This story is crap
WordSmyth chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Your grammar needs a lot of work, so does your punctuation, but even more so. And everything is jumpy and illogical and OOC and messed up.
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
pretty excellent story it sad to see that it is over.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Really good story did not want to stop reading but sad it came to end it was good.
Stormie Stories chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I like the concept of your story but I highly suggest you go through and correct all the grammar mistakes. They make it really hard to read through. Good luck!
Kittens Kat chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
hmmn...decent start to this may wanna watch the spelling and add more realism...with all harry went through and all logan went through would they really be so trusting? and why does harry need glasses if he is self-healing? his eyes would be fixed.
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
I demand a sequel! ;3
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
First, Hogwarts is in Scotland. Second, kids can pick up a person's way of speaking if they live with them, but Logan's use of the word, "Bub" is not something that can be genetically inherited.
Nitrea chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
No! Please don't say that's the last chapter! You should have a real epilogue! Unless you're planing a sequel. ... I don't get it... Did Hermione actually die? You can call me stupid if you want but... I'm so confused! *Starts crying crocodile tears in chibi form*
Nitrea ;)
Drifter950 chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
You, Sir. Are. EVIL!

Hermione, over the edge. No one saw her land!

Harry recovers, but seems not moved much by Hermione's death, and with Rouge finding Remie (canon, I think), what happens next? New York? (snort) The White Queen? Or will Hermione be resurrected like canon?

Come to that, did anyone see Voldemort/Riddle land, and what happened to Belatrix"

Man, you left a lot of open possibilities. Guess I have to be checking what you post.

May the MUSE always be with you!

He who reads fanfiction chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
as the son of an english teacher, your horrible grammar makes me want to cry, if your going to write a story, make sure you can at least write well