Reviews for Bundalarfs
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I am officially in love:

1) with your version of Luna and Neville, the happily married mad scientists experimenting wildly in their respective fields;

2) with the Memoirs of ex-Nagini, or What I Don't Want to Discuss about my Time with He-Whom-I'd-Rather-Not-Discuss. I love how you give the snake a point of view, and a personality. the implied dialogue with Luna is wonderful.

3) your brilliant use of Hermione as a viewpoint character.

Not only am I in love, but I'm busy taking notes. :)
Bagge chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Nice piece of work. Very good take on Hermione and her post-war project. And I loved Luna's letter. The bundalarf, and how Hermione and Luna played the subject with each other, was a wonderful piece. Nagini was also nice, with a sharp tounge and a rather laid back attitude. The half-dialoge presented to the readers was well handled.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Most intriguiing persepective! I liked this.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
She'd better bring some mice, at least. I mean, someone intelligent enough to keep Skeeter alive in that glass jar surely wouldn't mind fetching a minor treat to keep Nagini talking.

And won't she take on when she discovers bundalarfs are real after all, and trying to eat her Ipod.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Most enjoyable bit of fun - the Bundalarf Sanctuary is a delightful notion. And I've been wondering if Book 7 will feature a conversation between Nagini and Harry that echoes the exchange with the Burmese python in Book 1. Nasty piece of work, that Voldemort - starving and mistreating a poor snake.
duj chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Well, this was different; an interview with the one who knew Voldemort best.
The Breeze chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Great little story and very original.