Reviews for Blood Moon
I like it!
V956970 chapter 23 . 10/1/2008
Love it!
Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 8 . 6/26/2008
Told ya. Sammy to the rescue! lol!

Great chapter, and I'll read the rest tomorrow. I'm exhausted, and can't keep my eyes open.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
Sam'll probably come to Dean's aid. It'll be instinct.

Great chapter, off to read 8.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
No wonder why Kripke said that when he asked a neighbour (who was a car salesman for classic cars), what car the boys should drive, he said a 67 Chevy Impala, cuz you can put a body in the trunk. It's true! lol!

Guess it was a bite after all. Darn it!

Great chapter, off to read 7.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
It's a scratch. Has to be.

Great chapter, off to read 6.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
You're a big bully, you know that? Always bullying poor Sammy! Oh well.

Great chapter, oof to read 5.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
They need to be careful that Walton and Barnet don't find out that both of them had been "burgled" otherwise they'd put two and two together and think Sam and Dean had done something.

Great chapter, off to read 4.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
Another great chapter.

Off to read 3.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Ooh, good start.

Off to read 2.

empath89 chapter 23 . 6/10/2008
I really like this one. Not a lot of werewolf fics out there. I would have preferred it if it didn't jump through time really often, but I think you made it work. I love the paragraph at the end. Sammy is Dean's weakness...

hugs...empath
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
hey- you are an awesome writer. i cant wait to read more!
sentarla chapter 23 . 4/4/2007
Hi, morning, or is it evening for you? Its nearly midnight for me. In answer to your question,,bored, overload, umm I was a little earlier, so I had a break and watched heroes and visited a friend, but as soon as I saw my computer I was ready for more. Yours stories are sort of addictive and I won't rest until I have finished them all (did that sound good?) :-) What eps are we up to. Australia is up to Nightshift but becuase it is Easter holidays we had a repeat last week and next Monday will be one as well. Personally, I am upto hollywood...You have to love Youtube :-) Spoliers.. hmm, Ihave heard a rumor that something big will happen with Dean, but I have not heard anything. If you know more, please share!

You do write a lot of stories with so many good story lines, I would never have thought that you got bored with them But hey, don't let that stop you, I think you have the perfect idea, when bored start another and another and another. I'll read them

Anyway. I will let you know at the end my faviourite and I think i already know which , but there are still a small few left from me to read.

Yes the read well can be a pain, but alas I would hate to think What I would be like if I was allowed to spend all day everyday on the computer like I do on the school holidays.

Till next review!

:-)
sentarla chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
okay, you know me, I normally comment at the end of a story, but I just have to say this is really hard to read after watching heart just the other night...I can do it, I can do it..
talon81 chapter 23 . 2/4/2007
awesome story! you had me at the end there! great job! I can't wait to read the next one! :)