Reviews for House Hunting
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 4/5
Oh, love, love, love! Read ya Later ;)
iammaddie chapter 1 . 1/7
Im speechless from your genius
Bjern chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Wonderful read. The sentiment, the connections, even the love scene touched me. I'm checking now hoping you have others. One of the best Rory and Logan stories I've read(I've read well over 100) Thank you.
ImTheNana chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This is a great story! I really do love your writing :)
nights of wonder chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Aww, I'm so glad I found this today. It was great
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
ahhhh i love this! :) ahhh sooooo soooooooo effing good!
OTHLOVER901 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I like it it had it's moments where it was a bit ? but overall not too bad
funfetti84 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was so romantic and touching. I totally wish this happened instead of that atrocity of a proposal and subsequent break up. By the way you don't need brevity, in fact you write so well it never drags on and its just wonderful. The letter was great. I loved the apartment hunting they did. Logan talking about the vision on their children was so cute. It was even more beautiful when they were at the Inn and Rory explained herself to him. And then when he totally got it, I swooned. So sweet that he bought the Inn for her. I always thought they were pretty much soul mates and this story totally reflected how well they understood and loved each other. So beautiful. You are an amazing writer
minitwinkie42 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I LOVED this story. This was so wonderful and touching. They seem to understand and know each other so well. This story embodied how much I love Rory and Logan together. They have really grown to love each other so deeply. You write amazing stories. I wish you were writing more Rory and Logan stories.
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Sooo romantic and sweet. How your portray Rory and Logan is how I think they should be. I always thought he was so head over heels in love with her especially when he came to be wither when Richard had his second heart attack. What you wrote was so beautiful and moving. I loved Logan's confession how picturing the kids they would have in the apartmt and then the fact that he bought the inn so that she could still keep her childhood home. It show how much he really urethane and gets rory. Truly beautiful. You are an amazing writer
YaleAceBella12 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Please Write More...!
kitty j chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Lady M,

Hopefully you still get reviews on this story. Just wanted to thank you for this. It feels like a lovely gift. Never apologize for your lack of brevity. When it comes to story telling, brevity is rarely something you want. This story is amazing and complete. You don't feel like anything has been left out. Plus, you write really good smut (I just love that it's called smut).
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Such a great fic.
Gift chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Breathtakingly Beautiful, wholly encapsulates what I love about Rory and Logan.
92christine chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
aww, this story is really really cute.. hehe, just the whole relationship.. hehe,
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »