Reviews for A View From the Top
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Wonderful story!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Sorting Hat is a Horcrux? No wonder it keeps sorting people in the wrong Houses.
Anna Taure chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
The Sorting Hat of all things is Salazar's horcrux? Holy ***** ! That's a brilliant idea, as is the whole fic itself.
It's nice to have all those "headshots" of the headmasters and headmistresses. Pity we did no have the Hat's feelings about Snape, that could have been interesting. :)
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Really cool!
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Unimagineablely brilliant-the only words to describe Salazar Slytherin's role in the sorting hat. That he learned the error of his ways and the subtle portrayal of them is amazing, as well.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
OMG! This is brilliant! I love the idea that the Hat's sentience is more than just a mere charm or spell. And the glimpses at the various headmasters - well done. Lovely little piece. Well done.
epicly weird chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
COOL I REALLY LIKED IT BUT I WANNA KNOW HAPPENED TO SLYTHI
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
The hat is Slytherin's horcrux? Eep. Seems pretty nice considering, I guess that puts the love of Hufflepuff stuff in a new light.
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
sammyfish chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Interesting...I'm left a little unsure of what to make of it as a whole unit. I truly loved the different insights into headmasters, and the hat's opinions, however :)
Badbonita chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Interesting. A snapshot of personality on several headmasters that we've heard names for and Rowling never really had a chance to elaborate on. Also, in some cases like Everard, a look into the world at their times. Some so obviously had an agenda and others just a joy in life.

Nice little piece.
aslansphoenix chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I like the story, especially the compliments to Harry. And thanks for enjoying my story.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oh, very nice!
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Love your take on the hats view of the headmasters.
gredior chapter 1 . 5/4/2010