Reviews for Masquerade
CrimsonPrincess chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Trician Creed chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
astig ang galing mo! :DD its soo un-OOC :

i'll wait for an update :D
romancerox chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
WHHAT how the heck can you just end there? ONE MORE CHAPTER!
Hilaire chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This fic is just damn amazing. I'm totally into it. The descriptions are short, succinct, very entertaining at the very least. You captured Ruka's sentiments and emotions really well. And Hotaru - cold-hearted and indifferent as ever. Awesome.

Oh-ho-ho! The kiss: Fabulous. I love it, for some reasons. Maybe it's the way you executed it, or the way you described it. Anyhow, I really love it. :)

What just sucks is that this fic isn't finished. I'd personally love to read about Hotaru's reactions. It's rare to find her IC. Frankly, an update would be nice. :)
crimsoneyes44 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
add lots of nice rxh scenes! rxh forever!
CloudHop chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
AMAZING! SUGOI! SO AWESOME I CAN'T CONTAIN IT! There was just enough drama and it really portrayed them well! Great job once again!

moriuh chapter 1 . 8/18/2008

Omfg, I was SO freaking out at the bed part, and I started rocking back and forth and my friend was so confused, and I started reading it aloud to her, and she freaked out too.

I'm glad I read it to the end.

I can't wait for the next chapter! Whee HotaruxRuka! MikanxNatsume has become boring.

Lycrea chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
How sweet! When are you gonna update?
arniearns16 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
wah! very heart-warming fic. im really a fan of RukaRu loveteam. please, gawa ka pa po?
AgentRyde chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Nice story! i really love it! i read your authors note and please update soon!
Ninjah Keewi chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Its so cute! UPDATE! ... HURRY!. :
LeaveItOnMe chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Continue more!

I so like,LOVE IT!
twilightpath chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I wait for the next chapter of this enchanting story... but it seems like it is not happening. *breaks down* PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! *bawls*
Ancr chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I await the next chapter.
Eige-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I didn't expect that camera coming out! Either ways, it's very nice and I can't wait to see Hotaru's expression, or let's say, reaction.