Reviews for Odyssey
Sonar chapter 25 . 5/26/2013
Nicely done
hersheygal chapter 25 . 6/22/2007
Wow, I just love your insight!
hersheygal chapter 24 . 6/22/2007
that was great!
FebruarySong chapter 25 . 6/2/2007
Wow, this was great. I love how you tied in the flashback to the story. And the line, "But she had touched him" just tugs at my heartstrings. Whoo hoo!
Got Scots chapter 24 . 6/2/2007
Aw this is adorable! And it's a good point you make about Des and his not being social. It'll just make it even sadder when Charlie *does imitation of Charlie getting hit with a ping pong ball* dies. :(

Very good chapter, and the dialouge sounds exactly like Des and Charlie!

-Got Scots?
FebruarySong chapter 24 . 5/31/2007
Aw, a warm fuzzy chapter. I needed that. Too funny with Charlie "dying" from a ping-pong. I heart Desmond.
falafel-fiction chapter 24 . 5/31/2007
Aw! Such a cute Charlie & Des moment. This helps cheer me up after Chesmond ended in tragedy. I'm sorry to hear this fic is going on hiatus. I've been enjoying it.
hersheygal chapter 23 . 5/27/2007
I can't wait for more!
hersheygal chapter 22 . 5/27/2007
Great job!
hersheygal chapter 21 . 5/27/2007
Great chapter!
FebruarySong chapter 23 . 5/27/2007
AH! It's official: This story along with Drinking Buddies (or whatever the sequel is called) will be my sanity until January! Thank you Skylar!
hersheygal chapter 20 . 5/26/2007
Wow. Great chapter. I really sympathize with Desmond on this. Poor guy. Sorry I didn't review sooner!
FebruarySong chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Wow, I really love this fic. Went through and read the whole thing in one sitting. Des and Sayid are two of my favorite characters, it's interesting to see a more in-depth point of view from them. Coolies!
Got Scots chapter 21 . 5/10/2007
I would regret not asking Dessie to come too. :D

Very well written chapter. I especially liked this bit:

"As an interrogator, he'd grown accustomed to freezing his features before they could morph into a display of anger."

That whole paragraph explained a lot about Sayid and his past even though you were still focusing on his actions. Very good!

-Got Scots?
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Oh wow, this is really well written. I love the dialouge and I love Sayid's and Desmonds conversation, so wonderful. I like what you are doing with this - I never noticed how very similar these two men are - esp. with the budding relationship between Desmond and Claire...lovely writing, I can't wait to read more.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »