Reviews for And then consented to be wrecked
suzy chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
sorry i meant good, my finger hit 'f' instead and i'd already immedietly pressed 'enter' it's a habit to write it fast and just hit 'enter' oh well i meant it's good anyway, i really liked it :) hope you write a sequel.
suzy chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
was it that he was upset about marta or something else, i got the feeling that it was something else? what was it specifly that he was so bothered about, was it the torture thing, it was a goof fic anyway!
hanson fan chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Hey, great story! What is Tom upset about? Did something happen to him in El Salvador you're definite about? Or are you leaving it to the reader's imagination? I think you should do a sequel.
rubydoo chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
hey this is great please update has been too long since the last one. thank you.
rubydoo chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
hey this is really good i wish you would write a sequal to it. very very nice.
rubydoo chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
please please write a sequel to this, will you please this is so very good. i would like to know what happends to tom and doug. thank you
TDWidow chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Wow. This is great! I just watched Awoop Bomp Aloo Bomp last night which leads into La Bisca and this story is a very good take on what might have happened after.
mooze chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
this was great. really.

"la bizca" is one of my favorite episodes, and i love seeing fic centered around it.

i love how you included little things from other episodes: how tom won't cry, etc. there was something else i loved about it too, but it totally just left my head.

excellent, excellent, excellent.

i hope to see more from you soon!
Red Rose Production chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I like it. i hope you keep going with this story.
LibraryTech chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This is Really Good!...Are you going to give us more?..I would love to read more...I am interested to know what happends the next day!
snoochie76 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
VERY GOOD IT KIND OF REMINDS ME OF MY STORY STAND BY YOUR MAN. YOU ARE SHOWING THE AFTERMATH OF THE TRIP JUST LIKE I AM SHOWING THE AFTERMATH OF JUDY'S RAPE IN MORE DETAIL.
goodnightmysweetprince chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
this is great!

but a lil bit short, lol. its really good so there should be more, heehee!

because its not really clear about what tom is upset about, kk i no that sounds retarded, but u might wanna add more to his memories n what is affecting him so much.
DizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
cool im so interested keep up the good work
Tree chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Thank you for finally writing something about Doug & Tom's return from El Salvador. There was so much that they went through down there & so much that they must have brought back with them - mentally & emotionally. And thank you for not destroying their brotherly love for each other by making it slash or trashy! I am so sick of stories that turn their platonic love & care for each other into something more. A close brotherly/friend relationship is a beautiful thing especially these days & I don't understand why people keep thinking they need to twist it into anything more!

A good, well written beginning. You've introduced enough to wet your readers' appetite for more. I look forward to future chapters. Keep them coming.

Tree