Reviews for I Just Brewed To Say I Love You
Aya2013 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
love it! thanks for sharing!
Brewedtosayilove chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
100000000000
Fine:
10.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
How about a #17 Oh my God, this is an amazing story, packing an emotional punch at the end like you wouldn't believe!
montypython203 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Awesome fic. Very nice Janto!
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Lovely x
Eloquent Sanctuary chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I realize voting may be over (giggle), but I would give this story a solid six. I really love the idea, but the pacing was a little fast. Maybe some more time dwelling on why Ianto feels abandoned and how he's coping with being ignored, and then going into his absolutely wonderful idea of using the coffee he makes as a way of saying 'I love you'. Just have to say that is very original and completely fits the character. The sex scene is what convinced me to give this a six. It was very abrupt, a little sterile, and you used the word 'semen' which I absolutely hate. Using the 'proper' term in reference to sex is usually a bad idea to begin with because it detracts from the moment and creates that clinical 'they're having sex' feel. A bit more emotion injected into all that sensation would clear it up nicely. And, as a parting line, the title is absolutely brilliant.
xmy.life.is.torchwoodx chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Erm i like t Jack/Ianto always but still a little confused! Oh well! Er...7!
Phoenix.Writing chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
‘Ianto Loves Jack’ He kept saying to himself over and over again, not realising he was talking in third person.

ROTFLMAO. That was awesome _
Man, this was excellent reading. **FANGIRL SQUEE**
heathenseyes chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Loved It! Total 10.

Wolf-007 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
It's definitely a 10. Who would vote in anything ese? It's so cute.
KariHermione chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
wonderful! 10 all the way!
tiki-92090 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! SWEET, HOT, CANON! THANKS SO MUCH!

btw 10