Reviews for Death by Chocolate
Felicitous Fairy chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I laughed so hard at this especially the part with the therapist. To be honest, I can't believe no one in my house heard me. You have a gift for satire.

LOVE THIS!
BookProf101 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oh...someone...please...help. Can't stop laughing!
b00kw0rms chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Haha this is hilarious! I love it! Amazing job. *clicks on favourite button*
KJtheELMtree chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Still awesome.
Still funny.
Still death-by-laughter inducing.
And I'm still wondering what I did to you.
Beth M chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I meant that it starts with R. No, that was not the typo I was referring to.
Beth M chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Okay... so, I started laughing sbout the same time Carmela did, when Neets showed up it subsided enough for me to think 'uh-oh', actually fell out of my chair (okay, it was slightly intentional. But only slightly) when Kit told 'Mela her homework's on fire, and finally stopped when I finished reading. Now I have a have a headache. Which begs the question...

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU, POLKA-DOTTED-PENGUINS?

And when are you going to tell us where they're from? YOU'D BETTER TELL US NOW! Or else you will face the wrath of Mutant Darkling Psychokitty... extremely scary. Mwahahaha!

By the way, his middle name starts with K.

And look at that! I made a typo! And it's all YOUR FAULT for driving me temporarily insane! (not that I wasn't already)

(BTW, this comment was intended to be funny. I'm not actually angry.)
Leona Esperanza chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This made me giggle quite a bit. Especially since I had a somewhat similar experience this weekend. A coworker of mine is on the South Beach diet, so I went looking for cookie recipes that would work with that diet. I bought the ingredients, followed all the directions to the letter, baked them, let them cool... and then I did a little taste test. After that, I decided that the best birthday present I could give her would be to /not/ bring those things in for her, because she'd feel obligated to eat one. And /I/ couldn't even make it through a whole cookie, and I made the things! :)
UnderxGravity chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
HA! No, it was great! As you hopefully know by the... gosh, I've never seen this many reviews before on a oneshot!
Anna chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
i LOVE this. you do such a great job of writing from kit's perspective, and you get carmela's sadistic humor just right XD please keep writing! 3 thanks!
ariex04 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
That's priceless. All of it was incredibly funny- the alliterations, the wrapping paper, Nita showing up all of the sudden... :) I loved it.
Ember Quill chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Wow, I WANT Kit's epitaph to go on my gravestone.

Funniest story I've read in a long time. I cracked up while reading this, and I don't often do that any more. Thank God I didn't wake anybody else up, because it's an ungodly hour of the morning. I'm glad I didn't try to read this during a college class. Would've gotten in trouble.

ANYWAY, best funny oneshot I've read since...um...ever, I think. Wonderful job.
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This was really funny. Not one of Kit's best moments and he definitely needs to work on his cooking skills, he might even be worse at it than my younger brother (who can burn packaged ramen).

I laughed aloud quite a few times, so I'd say it's a job well done in my opinion. Death by chocolate? He turned the thing into an alien... and then killed it. Ha, ha.

Simply wonderful, I have to say all your food jokes were well timed and I especially liked the part where Kit was talking about his grave.

Sweet writing! (No pun intended).

-Don "QuixoticQuest" )
Emily chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That was so good! It was just as good as your Halloween one, what's it called, 'Tis the Season to be Scary, or something like that. Honestly, that was hilarious! I laughed out loud on numerous occasions! Poor Kit and his injured ego... I would post a "what I liked" thing here, but the whole thing was just so hilarious that I'm not even gonna try. I liked the whole thing, how's that? : )

Write again soon!
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
love it!
Saoirse Darkwind chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Am I not allowed to make brownies in our kitchen? Is it a certified no brownie zone? Am I breaking a law stated in the Order of the Spatula or something?

Freakin hilarious!